Your best wordfeud scores.....

I think you get an extra 50 points for using all your letters.

I don't know how to do a screen shot...

If you're rooted, dl the app ShootMe, or DroCap and run it in the background

wordfeud1.png

Had another one for 150something, but the other person played a word before I could cap it.

Nice......

Nope not routed

Love this game even though I lost by 200 points. ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I got 180 points on the standard board once. I built off the opponents word, down the right edge I played:

UNQUOTES

It spanned two TW boxes and played for 180 points. I was amazed the guy finished the game, but he did. Most people resign when I do that to them. :)

I absolutely hate it when people quit when losing. I play to play and if I win, great, if not, I still like the game and the challenge. I especially like it when I can overtake someone but the point is, everyone should keep playing. I once beat someone by a huge landslide in WWF, he got something like 150 and I had over 400...but we kept playing. We played again and he beat me!

Why play if you'll quit if you're losing???

If you play me, I'll keep playing!!! emjaykay

I absolutely hate it when people quit when losing. I play to play and if I win, great, if not, I still like the game and the challenge. I especially like it when I can overtake someone but the point is, everyone should keep playing. I once beat someone by a huge landslide in WWF, he got something like 150 and I had over 400...but we kept playing. We played again and he beat me!

I don't get it either. I had one game, lost by 200 points. But I played until the end. It was fun actually.
Another game, they were ahead and resigned, with lots of tiles left... ?... confused.

My scores aren't that great, but sometimes I hit 40 or so on a regular board...

deb123

I don't get it either. I had one game, lost by 200 points. But I played until the end. It was fun actually.
Another game, they were ahead and resigned, with lots of tiles left... ?... confused.

My scores aren't that great, but sometimes I hit 40 or so on a regular board...

deb123
I like the challenge of closing the lead.

i had a 602 pt word using random board it was about a month ago the word was MEZES and i had 4 tw and a tl on the z and i added the s to another word .

This was just ridiculous on the random board

had to take a picture. TripleTripleDoubleDoubleWords and then DoubleLetter on the X. Plus the full point for all letters.

BestSingleWordBlurred.jpg

I also got a 208 once on the standard board with SQUIRREL (Triple Word Double Word, Double Letter on the Q).
ZO7euF-1KVlbvhIZ7DVorw

Last edited:
Back