Your best wordfeud scores.....

ntrddragn

Reaction score
had to take a picture. TripleTripleDoubleDoubleWords and then DoubleLetter on the X. Plus the full point for all letters.

BestSingleWordBlurred.jpg

I also got a 208 once on the standard board with SQUIRREL (Triple Word Double Word, Double Letter on the Q).
ZO7euF-1KVlbvhIZ7DVorw

Man i dont think anyone would top this. WOW. imagine if you somehow manage to capitalized on the lower left hand corner too. :D Frankly this person is done for.

jborn

Reaction score
highest scoring game

149639_492319552532_771412532_7030872_1551823_n.jpg

This doesn't look so impressive after the 1000+ word hahaha

ndigiusto

Reaction score
my best

B - E - Z - O - A - R - S (English/random)
TW DW DW TW TL

(4+1+10+1+1+1+3) = 21

21 X (3*2*2*3)= (21x36)= 756

756+40 (full rack usage bonus) =

796pts. opponent resigned promptly, wonder why?

emjay

Reaction score
I've never played Random board...now I don't think I ever will!!! Those scores are scary!!

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I've never played Random board...now I don't think I ever will!!! Those scores are scary!!
Aren't you the one who kept winning me by hundreds of points on a regular board? On several games, not just one?
Playing against you on a random board... now that would be scary.

emjay

Reaction score
haha...well I'm not doing so well on a few of my games now so you should be playing me now!!

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Maybe.
I just did SPINDLER for 157 points on a regular board.
TW, DL, TW and used all my letters.
(the letter 'P' was all ready on the board).

rccprof

Reaction score
I once had a 416 played against me on the random board, that is the highest I've ever seen in person with my own 2 eyes. I lost that game btw.

And for those that have not played the random board, I would encourage you to try it. At first I thought of it as some lower form of the game, but after playing it a few times it does introduce nuances in strategy that are different with each game and is a lot of fun to play for a change.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I once had a 416 played against me on the random board, that is the highest I've ever seen in person with my own 2 eyes. I lost that game btw.

And for those that have not played the random board, I would encourage you to try it. At first I thought of it as some lower form of the game, but after playing it a few times it does introduce nuances in strategy that are different with each game and is a lot of fun to play for a change.

416 is more than most of my scores on the regular board :facepalm:

rccprof

Reaction score

416 is more than most of my scores on the regular board :facepalm:

I know, I didn't say I was proud of it!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If anyone wants to play..... "kookahdoo" on Wordfeud.