128GB Google Pixel XL shipments delayed until December 26th by Verizon!

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Unbelievable you had to wait that long.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
After using the phone. I have to say it has been worth the wait. This phone is great.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 10/23. According to the tracker it is out for delivery. I will be receiving today. Hopefully it was worth the wait.
Crossing my fingers for you!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Mine just shipped today, but I bought it on Swappa. Still excited for my new toy! Got a 128GB silver model + a blue case +Daydream headset for $10-15 less than what they want for just the phone brand new. Guy only used it a week or two. Also comes with a screen protector installed, but we'll see how long that lasts. Never been a big fan of them.

Anomander

Reaction score
After using the phone. I have to say it has been worth the wait. This phone is great.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I sort of lucked out. I decided to upgrade my wife's Galaxy S5 to a Pixel XL and she got my original 64GB Pixel XL. My 128GB Pixel XL was delayed until early December the following week. Instead of waiting I decided to pick up the LG V20 and I feel I got the better end of the deal. I wasn't sure how I was going to like the dual lens, but I have been rather impressed by it. The fact that it has a MicroSD slot and my phone now has 310GB of Storage since I have the Samnsung 256GB card was perfect for the Note 7 fiasco. The Icing on the cake was the removable battery! I assumed it was a built in.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I sort of lucked out. I decided to upgrade my wife's Galaxy S5 to a Pixel XL and she got my original 64GB Pixel XL. My 128GB Pixel XL was delayed until early December the following week. Instead of waiting I decided to pick up the LG V20 and I feel I got the better end of the deal. I wasn't sure how I was going to like the dual lens, but I have been rather impressed by it. The fact that it has a MicroSD slot and my phone now has 310GB of Storage since I have the Samnsung 256GB card was perfect for the Note 7 fiasco. The Icing on the cake was the removable battery! I assumed it was a built in.
The V20 is solid. Most underrated device of the year, by all accounts. I actually looked at one in my VZW store the other day before deciding that the Pixel XL was what I really want. I wanted to see the Pixel, V20, & Moto Z Force in hand before deciding.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Anomander

Reaction score
Can't wait. Mine's not more than an hour or 2 away today, but they're saying Tuesday for expected delivery...

dude that's torture! I was suppose to get a steam controller and steam link delivered today, but it will be tomorrow. Was looking forward tho hiking it up tonight and playing some steam games on my 60"!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Was hoping to have my phone & possibly the Daydream headset (separate shipments) to play with over the long weekend.

I can't figure out why they wouldn't deliver it tomorrow.

No priority mail packages on Saturday?

The next facility in its path should be my local Post Office/the destination facility. Would think if it's been there all day, they'd put it on a truck in the morning & bring it here with other mail & then deliver.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Was hoping to have my phone & possibly the Daydream headset (separate shipments) to play with over the long weekend.

I can't figure out why they wouldn't deliver it tomorrow.

No priority mail packages on Saturday?

The next facility in its path should be my local Post Office/the destination facility. Would think if it's been there all day, they'd put it on a truck in the morning & bring it here with other mail & then deliver.

Maybe call the post office early when they open.. It might be something you can pick up if it's there ( bring ID)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk