[7-2] Froyo Source Built Kangerade 4.0.7 - *HUGE list of features & Themes*

icedmayhem

markettab top paid apps gone !?!

all of a sudden.. my market tab for paid apps is gone and only now shows top free and newest... when flashing to even chevys same thing.. when to flashed to ( unmentioned ).. it works again.. wth is going on.. it was working fine earlier. i like ur rom due to slingplayer working gr8 on it.. help ... am i the only one to where this is happening too

alonsou

anybody else, having issues with the market? I got a network error every time I load the market, didn't happened before until now. I did wipe data and cache..... any ideas anyone?

droid4life1

can some one please help me im trying to get the apps2sd working now i ran the commend nothing help any one got any ideas please help some one

otter34

This has been really sluggish for me the last couple days. I've been running it since it came out w/out a problem. I'm not sure what the issue is, but some apps are freezing when I try to open them.

Hey JRummy, a few pages back you asked what else to fix - here's my response: You had mentioned something about fixing up the dialer/call window once source was released. Is this still the case? I am running the cyan theme, and I notice that the bottom the the in-call screen kinda breaks up into some funky colors (I figured it was things like that, that you were talking about fixing once source hit). What about something similar to the way previous stock version did things? While on a call it would be a color - say cyan per the theme (or maybe just dark or something)... But if you were using bluetooth it would turn blue. I thought that was a neat feature - not necessary, but just something that made it feel "smarter". Obviously I'm sure you have some ideas for that area, and I'm sure w/e you do will be awesome. Btw, I'm loving the dialer - not sure if that's ur work or not, but I like the map and color change and all that jazz - nice touch.

So far everything else seems to be fine. Can't really think what else to fix/tweak. I appreciate the work!

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
can some one please help me im trying to get the apps2sd working now i ran the commend nothing help any one got any ideas please help some one

need to post an update.zip.. will do tomorrow or later tonight... been too busy with life and working on next update.

to get a2sd in terminal do this (pretty simple stuff):

cd system/bin
pm setInstallLocation 2

1 = internal
2 = external (sdcard)
0 = default/system chooses

superglen99

Umm guys why is it when i use shootme for screenshots the pics dont show up in the gallery unless you reset the phone or wait for like a day?? is there something im missing?? and the navi is still stopping pandora if I use it and pandora at the same time, very frustrating.

nick61416

what happened to all the messaging settings from V3.0.4 they seem to be gone in V4.0.7. I liked all the notification settings and such

Aixelsyd

Just have to say a big thanks Jrummy. Great ROM so far in the brief time I've had it installed.

I did have a thought tho I'd like to throw out there at ya. It would be in lines of an added feature if anything down the road. I got forwarded an app to try out which I didn't totally care for as it doesn't work well on Froyo so I removed it. However there was one nice little thing it had to offer. When your screen is locked/off if you pressed the camera button or the power button the screen came on. And from there you were able to pull the notification bar down to view/read a txt msgs, IM, email...etc while the device is still locked. IMO it comes in real handy so you don't have to always unlock the device for a quick thing, or an even better example is when your in a car driving and say using Pandora. Wake the screen up and pull the bar down to get into Pandora without having to unlock it. Oh and as for if say you have a txt you can open it and view to then reply. Once you close out from there the device is still locked and back at the main unlock screen so nothing else gets hit on accident.

Hey JRummy, a few pages back you asked what else to fix - here's my response: You had mentioned something about fixing up the dialer/call window once source was released. Is this still the case? I am running the cyan theme, and I notice that the bottom the the in-call screen kinda breaks up into some funky colors (I figured it was things like that, that you were talking about fixing once source hit). What about something similar to the way previous stock version did things? While on a call it would be a color - say cyan per the theme (or maybe just dark or something)... But if you were using bluetooth it would turn blue. I thought that was a neat feature - not necessary, but just something that made it feel "smarter". Obviously I'm sure you have some ideas for that area, and I'm sure w/e you do will be awesome. Btw, I'm loving the dialer - not sure if that's ur work or not, but I like the map and color change and all that jazz - nice touch.

So far everything else seems to be fine. Can't really think what else to fix/tweak. I appreciate the work!

OH YEAH.... And the black background to the text area. Ok, I think that's it for now lol