Android Market comments

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I was browsing comments for an app and saw that they are all tagged with peoples names. I cant say I've seen any place on my phone or in the market where I could specify a name to go along with my comments.

What determines what name is displayed?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was browsing comments for an app and saw that they are all tagged with peoples names. I cant say I've seen any place on my phone or in the market where I could specify a name to go along with my comments.

The Android Market pulls the name from your "nickname" setting from your Google Account Settings. To comment on an app, the app has to be installed on your phone. Then go to the installed program in the Market and select "Rate it!" You must rate it before you have the option to comment. Hope that helps!

OP
JP 5.56

JP 5.56

Reaction score

The Android Market pulls the name from your "nickname" setting from your Google Account Settings. To comment on an app, the app has to be installed on your phone. Then go to the installed program in the Market and select "Rate it!" You must rate it before you have the option to comment. Hope that helps!

Thanks! I knew how to rate and comment an app, I just couldn't figure out where the name that was displayed for the comment came from!