[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Good to hear. I do in fact plan on getting the Gnex asap but I do not want to see development die off for the x yet. Still a great device IMO.

clueless77

Reaction score
I agree, from I read and see here, as far as the "Droid" line goes, the X is the most reliable, stable, and toughest phone out, except maybe the D1

BAD ASS X

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree, from I read and see here, as far as the "Droid" line goes, the X is the most reliable, stable, and toughest phone out, except maybe the D1

BAD ASS X

DROID 2 as well...Once the honestly Motor makes awesome devices.However what the carriers do to them cause most of the issues..

D2D is on the Razor's Edge!!
Peace!!-------- )))))

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. I do in fact plan on getting the Gnex asap but I do not want to see development die off for the x yet. Still a great device IMO.

Indeed! I'm waiting for release. I wanted the razr and the gnexprime and will soon be a reality. Both awesome and nothing better to me than Android and the aosp! :)

Peace!!-------- )))))

Antob125

Reaction score
Indeed! I'm waiting for release. I wanted the razr and the gnexprime and will soon be a reality. Both awesome and nothing better to me than Android and the aosp! :)

Peace!!-------- )))))

Razr is out. I heard latest Dec 10 for Gnex! Can't wait!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Caden

Reaction score
For some reason, I can't get TBH to install - it finds errors. I tried disabling the security checks in clockwork but to no avail... Any thoughts??

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
What are you installing it over? Did you manually format system and mount it? Maybe check the MD5 sum to see if the file is good...

X

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is my MD5 from my copy of the .605 All In One:

03aa4651281d6773346f7780aca89428

X

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
So it seems like cm7 is done for i haven't seen a new nightlie in weeks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wdcspurs

Reaction score
Anyone run this with Boot Manager? I am trying to run boot manager with this as my phone ROM, and after starting the app it popped up a "oops- this app needs a 2ndinit ROM to be run as the phone ROM on a gingerbread kernel." Not sure if this is a mandatory message or if something is wrong on my part. the next step on the app is the Phone ROM setup and this just stays stuck on "setting up phone ROM". Please help!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I have no experience at all with Boot Manager but did you try installing the one from this thread? Because it is a Froyo kernel ROM and not a GB one. The GB ones are posted on RW, or at least they were last I checked.

wdcspurs

Reaction score
I have no experience at all with Boot Manager but did you try installing the one from this thread? Because it is a Froyo kernel ROM and not a GB one. The GB ones are posted on RW, or at least they were last I checked.

What is RW?