[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

clueless77

Just Google Pete's Motorola one click for D3 and and you should find it, I'm on my phone or I'd link it remember use USB charge only when using that method

Even though its for D3 it will root the X

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

NeoandGeo

Ahh, I believe I know how to use that root method.

Now, which rev nightly should I choose and what fixes, if any, need to be applied?

Last edited:

clueless77

Just go to ROM toolbox and get the latest most likely no fixes and I believe its build 1030

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
ROM Toolbox by jrummy. The build in ROM Manager was old last time I checked it.

NeoandGeo

I am not seeing any roms for download in the free version. Where can I find the latest nightly without having to pay?

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
They are definitely there. It is the only place I download them. You can get them on Rootzwiki but he does not always update there.

When in the app go to ROM Manager > Revnumbers and then they should be in there.

NeoandGeo

I am using the free version on an Xperia Play, do they not show up because the app is phone specific? I was wanting to go ahead and download the ROM for tonight.

creaky

Anybody having problems with the 140 nightly and the sound widget on the pulldown screen? It doesn't want to work correctly for me.

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]

brad92

Silver Member
Anybody having problems with the 140 nightly and the sound widget on the pulldown screen? It doesn't want to work correctly for me.

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]

I am on CM7GB. But its not that big of a deal.

Boot Manager