Case for droid 2 w/ verizon extended batt?

neal121

Reaction score
I recently purchased the verizon extended battery that has the replacement battery cover that is just barely bigger than the original. Yet it won't fit on the otterbox case anymore I have because of it. Anyone know of cases that will fit?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

vincent518

Reaction score
I ran my d2 without the cover with the otterbox case and it worked just fine the ext battery never came loose or moved around.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
N

neal121

Reaction score
I tried that but it won't snap on all the way. I then switch to the original batt and it fits. (Yes. Won't snap together on one sid without ext batt cover)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There are extended battery cases available on eBay.

OP
N

neal121

Reaction score
Link? I found a ton for the Droid x but none for Droid 2

Reaction score
I tried that but it won't snap on all the way. I then switch to the original batt and it fits. (Yes. Won't snap together on one sid without ext batt cover)

That's odd. The extended battery without the cover fits just fine in my Otterbox case.

JessIsOK

Reaction score
Not sure if you're interested or not, but I have the silicone/formed rubber case from Verizon and it fits over my extended battery with the door on with no problems. Here's the link.

Jess

fishhelmet

Reaction score
Yeah +1 for the afore mentioned rubber. Only issue is it doesn't come with a holster and after several months of searching I have been unable to find one. Does anyone have any ideas?

Haley

Reaction score
Ah I was just about to order an extended battery + cover on amazon when this exact thought crossed my mind...Will my cover/case still fit? Either way, I think it would be worth it for the extra battery life..so I guess I'll just use the back part of the case when I have the std battery in?