Choices, choices...

sigshane

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have an upgrade coming next month, and, barring some last minute miraculous new offering by Verizon, it's prolly gonna be choosing between the HTC DNA and the Razr MAXX HD.

I would appreciate any comparisons or suggestions you can offer - you guys are the street experts, in my opinion. Pro's and con's for the two, or maybe even an alternative to either!

Don't really care for the GSIII though. My wife has one, and I am not yet impressed.

Shane

jtc303

Reaction score
MaxxHD user here and I love it...battery is incredible, build quality is top notch... Great looking, solid, strong and resilient (gorillas glass and kevlar backing) performance is great...camera is the only drawback (if you're really picky about cameras) but IMO its perfectly fine...the pics I take always look crisp and sharp...videos look great on the HD screen...overall I give this phone a solid 9.5/10 :)

No info on the DNA, sorry

||MaxxHD||

Last edited:

804hokie

Reaction score
Whether I upgrade to a new phone next month or not, is contingent on how good this JB update will be on the Bionic. Taking a wait-and-see approach; I hear nice things about the HD Maxx, but would prefer for something more cutting edge.