CLNR #3 on its way.......

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
All I can say is - wow.

This after the last time the Verizon rep said, "we'll try one more and then do something different" what ever that meant.
Didn't matter a "manager" called and said she reviewed the transcripts and said "we won't honor that anyway".

What good is a company that doesn't back what they say??

Very frustrating. All they keep telling me is "Ya know, your eligible for an upgrade" Oh yay! You mean because my warranty replacements don't work I can Buy a new one! Wow, you'd let me do that!
I wonder If I can get away with that in my business....... hmmmmm.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Don't you get a new free device after 3 defective devices?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
No clue. I get the impression they don't care. I have been with VZW for (they say) 8 years - It's been more than that. I have Six(6) lines as well as my business with them.
I honestly think its that I never let them arm twist me out of unlimited data (even though I don't use it) I even bought my last phone just to avoid the issue.
They don't even pretend to care anymore. Must be nice.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Been with them since 1998. They don't care about customers.

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
It will eventually catch them, it always does. Nobody is irreplaceable.

pchain

Reaction score
Why would Verizon care about customers if their customers keep paying them regardless of what they get charged, and regardless how they are treated? Just saying.... lol

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Don't you get a new free device after 3 defective devices?

Yes, the rule is three CLNR and then a new phone. Even if that "manager" said she wouldn't honor that, I guarantee you I could get them to honor it. I've been with them since 1993 with 4 lines initially, and still with 3, and I get them to wash my feet when I have problems.

If you run into another lemon, let me know.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Yes, the rule is three CLNR and then a new phone. Even if that "manager" said she wouldn't honor that, I guarantee you I could get them to honor it. I've been with them since 1993 with 4 lines initially, and still with 3, and I get them to wash my feet when I have problems.

1993, As bell Atlantic? It was Airtouch in Columbus in 1998.

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
IF I had the the Billable hours I have tied up in this, I would Buy 16 new phones. What a GS..... wish I had never started it.

Next time I guess I will simply - Go Buy a new phone. Cheaper in the long run but sadly plays right into vzw's hand.

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score

HELP!! #3 just arrived and there is a HOLE in the BACK! OMG! Do they even check these things! Not even turning it on.......

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Now they say they are mailing #4.........

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
On Verizon I got new after having issues with the S4, they went to the S5 after a couple S4s, and then with Asurion went from the S5 to the S6 for the same reason... And still have 6 months on warranty with the S6, if this keeps up I'll be in the S7 soon... ;)

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No. Tell them you want a new phone.
Absolutely, Asurion wanted to send me a refurbished S5 and in white because the didn't have one in Black, I told them absolutely not, #1 had 2 bad refurbished, #2, I don't do white, phones....
Be firm.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Pm me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk