[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.1

RobClay18838

Reaction score
Man I love this rom. Coming from liquid 3.2, which was nice. This with deprimed test kernel posted earlier have my ol OG feeling like a new phone. So far flawless

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

Bpowder33

Reaction score
just loaded this rom up and must say it is very smooth..... is there anyway of selection a live wallpaper?

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
just loaded this rom up and must say it is very smooth..... is there anyway of selection a live wallpaper?

In the op flash the live wallpaper zip and you're set

Sent from a krunked fascinate

Bpowder33

Reaction score
wow, missed that one... lol ... thx Cush! working great now

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Last edited:

Bpowder33

Reaction score
my phone gets stuck at the boot animation on reboots. but when the lights turn on on the physical keys I can swipe across the bottom of the screen like I'm unlocking the lock screen and then he the homescreen loads ... still usable but weird

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
In the op flash the live wallpaper zip and you're set

Sent from a krunked fascinate

speaking of wallpapers, i'd just like to say i love the ones you have that get installed to the sdcard lol, although im surprised no one has complained about them yet though (some are kind of risque but IM not complaining lol)

Papasmurf

Reaction score
speaking of wallpapers, i'd just like to say i love the ones you have that get installed to the sdcard lol, although im surprised no one has complained about them yet though (some are kind of risque but IM not complaining lol)

If you complain about that goodness, I might complain about the complaining. LOL. I don't have any as my wallpaper, but I glance at them now and again. :biggrin:

TopDroid

Reaction score
Hey Fellas, Im new to Zero and have never ran his ROM. Im currently running Liquid 3.2 on my OG and it's AMAZING. However, as Ive had it since its came out, its developing some minor quirks and needs a reboot or two daily, so I'm looking for a new ROM. This looks like a awesome ROM but does it have Theme Chooser? I didn't see it in the OP. How do y'all like the Rom compared to others? Thanks guys!!

Papasmurf

Reaction score
Hey Fellas, Im new to Zero and have never ran his ROM. Im currently running Liquid 3.2 on my OG and it's AMAZING. However, as Ive had it since its came out, its developing some minor quirks and needs a reboot or two daily, so I'm looking for a new ROM. This looks like a awesome ROM but does it have Theme Chooser? I didn't see it in the OP. How do y'all like the Rom compared to others? Thanks guys!!

I was using Cush until last weekend. For some reason my phone rebooted and just constantly bootlooped. I even reflashed the ROM again to no Avail. Was blazing fast but after about a Month it started getting plagued with issues. I think Most ROMS are like that though. I have had that issue with them all. I'm back on LG 3.2 and will just stay there for a bit until the ICS fro Kfazz gets into Beta even though the Alpha is pretty amazing. Hanging with my OG til a new phone becomes affordable. :)

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
my phone gets stuck at the boot animation on reboots. but when the lights turn on on the physical keys I can swipe across the bottom of the screen like I'm unlocking the lock screen and then he the homescreen loads ... still usable but weird

disable boot animation in performance settings.

try it and see for yourself! :) people seem to like it, i know i do;)

Durandgir

Reaction score
Try it, it takes all the things awesome about liquid and makes it even better! it's incredibly smooth and stable

Papasmurf

Reaction score
I was using Cush until last weekend. For some reason my phone rebooted and just constantly bootlooped. I even reflashed the ROM again to no Avail. Was blazing fast but after about a Month it started getting plagued with issues. I think Most ROMS are like that though. I have had that issue with them all. I'm back on LG 3.2 and will just stay there for a bit until the ICS fro Kfazz gets into Beta even though the Alpha is pretty amazing. Hanging with my OG til a new phone becomes affordable. :)

I just want to add that I will probably be going back to Cush I just didn't have time to figure out what was going wrong so I just went back to what I previously had. Gonna stay on LG 3.2 til I have the time.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Its been very quiet lately :blink: Is there still development going with this? Just asking since this a Liquid based rom and Liquid is no longer making roms for the OG. Maybe you can continue where he left off ;)

I've recently been told by cush2push that he Should be up and running soon. *fingers crossed*