dedicated AT&T promotions thread

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Let's keep up with the att promotions that way everyone knows when to take advantage of them before they go away. I'll start off.

I got an email today stating that you get a free tablet if you purchase a new select smartphone on the next program. Anybody taking advantage? Sucks because just last week I ordered the iPhone 6 for my fiance.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I joined them back in November of last year, they mentioned nothing about a promo where if you signed up you got $150 bill credit or the one where you got $100 off a smart watch. I was able to get the discount on the watch when I went in a couple weeks later and asked the price of the Gear Fit but knew nothing about the bill credit until I went to pay my bill this week and I had a credit instead of a bill.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
I wonder if I called them if they'd give me the promo

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a text from them today that they've doubled my 1GB to 2GB, and I keep the rollover, for no additional charge. Since I usually use less than half a gig a month it should look really large, comparatively, each new month when they add in the rollover.
Since signing with them they added rollover, which basically doubled my data allotment since I use so little and now they've doubled the base and rollover.
I didn't ask or initiate anything.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I got a text from them today that they've doubled my 1GB to 2GB, and I keep the rollover, for no additional charge. Since I usually use less than half a gig a month it should look really large, comparatively, each new month when they add in the rollover.
Since signing with them they added rollover, which basically doubled my data allotment since I use so little and now they've doubled the base and rollover.
I didn't ask or initiate anything.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
How do you manage to use such little data? I use more than that on just a typical weekend away from wifi.

Note 4tified

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I've used just under 3 this month & my cycle starts over on the 4th I believe.

When I dropped unlimited, I was using an average of about 2. Of course, I don't get out much & my WiFi is great.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you manage to use such little data? I use more than that on just a typical weekend away from wifi.

Note 4tified
Mobile view sites, not much video watching and lower quality for photos and static radar images on my weather app.Like this forum I have photos turned off in thread titles.
I was on Verizon for so long and had such craptacular reception I started doing that stuff out of necessity even though I was on unlimited most of that time. I've never really seen a need to switch to higher quality stuff because mobile sites don't usually have all the advertisement garbage that full sites do and who really needs 1040p to watch a how to video on a 5" screen.
The most I've been able to use on my watch has been under 200KB in a month. Opera compresses things to almost nothing on the watch

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4