dedicated AT&T promotions thread

eddiekeyton

Banned
Let's keep up with the att promotions that way everyone knows when to take advantage of them before they go away. I'll start off.

I got an email today stating that you get a free tablet if you purchase a new select smartphone on the next program. Anybody taking advantage? Sucks because just last week I ordered the iPhone 6 for my fiance.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
I joined them back in November of last year, they mentioned nothing about a promo where if you signed up you got $150 bill credit or the one where you got $100 off a smart watch. I was able to get the discount on the watch when I went in a couple weeks later and asked the price of the Gear Fit but knew nothing about the bill credit until I went to pay my bill this week and I had a credit instead of a bill.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
I got a text from them today that they've doubled my 1GB to 2GB, and I keep the rollover, for no additional charge. Since I usually use less than half a gig a month it should look really large, comparatively, each new month when they add in the rollover.
Since signing with them they added rollover, which basically doubled my data allotment since I use so little and now they've doubled the base and rollover.
I didn't ask or initiate anything.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
I got a text from them today that they've doubled my 1GB to 2GB, and I keep the rollover, for no additional charge. Since I usually use less than half a gig a month it should look really large, comparatively, each new month when they add in the rollover.
Since signing with them they added rollover, which basically doubled my data allotment since I use so little and now they've doubled the base and rollover.
I didn't ask or initiate anything.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
How do you manage to use such little data? I use more than that on just a typical weekend away from wifi.

Note 4tified

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
I've used just under 3 this month & my cycle starts over on the 4th I believe.

When I dropped unlimited, I was using an average of about 2. Of course, I don't get out much & my WiFi is great.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
How do you manage to use such little data? I use more than that on just a typical weekend away from wifi.

Note 4tified
Mobile view sites, not much video watching and lower quality for photos and static radar images on my weather app.Like this forum I have photos turned off in thread titles.
I was on Verizon for so long and had such craptacular reception I started doing that stuff out of necessity even though I was on unlimited most of that time. I've never really seen a need to switch to higher quality stuff because mobile sites don't usually have all the advertisement garbage that full sites do and who really needs 1040p to watch a how to video on a 5" screen.
The most I've been able to use on my watch has been under 200KB in a month. Opera compresses things to almost nothing on the watch

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4