Desk Clock Question

herbmmm

Reaction score
I use Desk Clock when I have my Incredible in a cradle and I like to use the page that has the time, date temp. and weather(cloudy, sunny, etc). My problem is I can only find how to refresh the weather forecast every hour. How can I get a new weather forecast more often?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Desk Clock when I have my Incredible in a cradle and I like to use the page that has the time, date temp. and weather(cloudy, sunny, etc). My problem is I can only find how to refresh the weather forecast every hour. How can I get a new weather forecast more often?

Want to share with me how you set it up for every hour? I don't see a set up at all for this type of action.

In my Beautiful Widgets screen I can set it up for every 30 minutes. Thats as fast as it will go. I don't know how or where set up is for the cradle screen as far as refresh rate goes.

OP
herbmmm

herbmmm

Reaction score

Want to share with me how you set it up for every hour? I don't see a set up at all for this type of action.

In my Beautiful Widgets screen I can set it up for every 30 minutes. Thats as fast as it will go. I don't know how or where set up is for the cradle screen as far as refresh rate goes.

I went into menu-settings-accounts and sync-at bottom of page is sync weather-account settings-frequency
I'm not sure this is for that particular app but it was the only thing I could find! Where did you find the 30 minutes setting?

lucke503

Reaction score
How do i restore the default weather and clock to the desktop somehow it got removed