[ROM] Eclipse 2.2.2 .906

pm2gonzales

Reaction score
Just to be sure, is the base the .906 leak, or official one? Cause I think someone set up a way to sbf back at XDA.

lotzakritters

Reaction score
Just to be sure, is the base the .906 leak, or official one? Cause I think someone set up a way to sbf back at XDA.

Ya they did and it works. It returns your phone to about 90% 890 and 10% 906 system. Im glad it works. Might need it someday. Lol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

boazal

Reaction score
languages

Hi

for we all (non-english) users :blink:
sure all of us will be grateful if you add more languages same as CM7.

Thanks ahead! :hail:

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
.906 base and 1.2 overclock..mmm that's sexy... gonna have to try this

Last edited:
OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
rememeber to nominate for DOTM and mark installed.... been at this for 2 years now, lol can a brother get a break :)

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Stock browser doesn't like droidforums and wont show the installed button in thread so after work I will fix that..
Dude the 1.2 overclocked version is frigging awesome this thing is flyin! Awesome work!

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
After charging the batt I did a battery stat wipe.
The phone started to reboot then freeze up after booting up. Then reboot, freeze, repeat.
It did it about 6-7 times. That was about 7 hrs ago. Been running ok since.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Very NICE! 1.2 Ghz didn't go so well....phone would soft-boot randomly. 1.1 Ghz runs like a champ.

Since I got the Droid 4, decided to play with the Droid 3. Safestrap installed, installed Eclipse and gave it a spin.

Ran some speed test (AnTutu and Quadrant) and it outperforms my Droid 4.

Antutu
Droid 3 = 5655
Droid 4 = 5515

Quadrant
Droid 3 = 2116
Droid 4 = 2109 (note...Droid 4 was 2590 when I first got the phone and configured it).

EDIT:
Well not quite as fast as my Droid 4. I cleared cache/davlik-cache on the Droid 4 and ran again.
The Droid 4 jumped up with 5987 in Antutu and to 2318 in Quadrant.

Last edited:

TVo

Reaction score
After charging the batt I did a battery stat wipe.
The phone started to reboot then freeze up after booting up. Then reboot, freeze, repeat.
It did it about 6-7 times. That was about 7 hrs ago. Been running ok since.

You might want to try the 1.1 version. I had the same issue until I got on the 1.1 and now it's very steady.

Davros, that was my issue before. The 1.1 has fixed all instability I had. Loving it so far!

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
Hey guys, been reading this thread, and this ROM looks impressive. Just wanted to throw this question out here, as I've had this problem with switching ROMs...Has anyone using the TBH inspired Mobile Hotspot Hack lose their capability with this ROM? I'd like to try it if the wifi hotspot hack will work with it...thanks

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
the only way you will loose that is if you do the actual 5.7.906 update in non-safe mode, this rom is not flashing a new baseband or radio or kernel. remember d3 is still locked down. the TBH hack is the radio and you are not replacing it at allflash away

TVo

Reaction score
Is there any way to get a readout of battery percentage on the bar during charge and during discharge?