Foxfi Working with Bionic Upgrade?

easyfire

Reaction score
Will Foxfi work with the Bionic upgrade to 4.1.2? I have not upgraded as I do not want to lose the very useful Foxfi hot spot.

2nd Issue...I have been advised by Motorola level two support that the upgrade will render my Lapdock useless.

I am on 4.1.2. Foxfi works. I don't own a lapdock

Thanks for you quick response. I manage 9 various Verizon phones and really hate it when I get upgrades without knowing what functions have been disabled. We will leave a couple of the Bionics alone till the lapdocks cease productive function.

Will Foxfi work with the Bionic upgrade to 4.1.2? I have not upgraded as I do not want to lose the very useful Foxfi hot spot.

2nd Issue...I have been advised by Motorola level two support that the upgrade will render my Lapdock useless.

I am on 4.1.2 and Foxfi works for me and the lapdock works better than it did on ICS. I use my lapdock daily one reason I wouldn't want to change phones as long as mine is still working.

Well that is good to hear. I will go ahead and upgrade one Bionic per your information. I must admit in over two hours with Verizon and Motorola I never did get consistent responses to my questions about the upgrade to 4.1.2. The Verizon reps did not even know what a lapdoc was. The level of knowledgeable service from both Verizon and Motorola certainly has declined since Google bought Motorola. Perhaps my recent experience is an exception. However, I did not get the usual followup call asking how satisfied I was with the service.

Thanks for your response...

Back