[ROM] [GB][2.11.605.3][Sense 3.0]BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.9[Version Update 10.21.11]

nikka9

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the custom roms, I flashed this rom to my thunderbolt the only problem I am having is the signal, I flashed the radio from the posts above
MR3 GB radio from 2.11.605.3, 1.48.00.906w_1, 0.01.78.0906w_2

however I still have no signal, dont know if maybe I have a setting wrong in the phone it seemed to take the radio OK. Thanks for any help.

m4nc1n1

Reaction score
LOL. I was driving to work today and said to myself "I love this ROM but the camera doesn't work and data drops a couple times a day." I cleared the camera data and that fix that...now to try the radio...i am on 2.5 i believe.

m4nc1n1

Reaction score
Anyway to flash a stock pull down? i tried all the ones in this thread and do not like any of them. Only thing about this ROM i don't like...the rest kicks butt!

m4nc1n1

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the custom roms, I flashed this rom to my thunderbolt the only problem I am having is the signal, I flashed the radio from the posts above
MR3 GB radio from 2.11.605.3, 1.48.00.906w_1, 0.01.78.0906w_2

however I still have no signal, dont know if maybe I have a setting wrong in the phone it seemed to take the radio OK. Thanks for any help.

Did you have MR1 when you installed this ROM? if so now that you have MR3 i would re-install the ROM

m4nc1n1

Reaction score
LOL. I was driving to work today and said to myself "I love this ROM but the camera doesn't work and data drops a couple times a day." I cleared the camera data and that fix that...now to try the radio...i am on 2.5 i believe.

All is good so far. And the battery...OMG!!! On my phone a good bit yesterday from 7am til 11pm and was still at 50% :)
I have the ext batt yes, but would be down to 10% with other ROMs and 30% stock.

m4nc1n1

Reaction score
dang im using launcher pro

edit: figured it out thanks

i had this problem with ADW.
The fix is you need to clear whatever launcher you are using as default (app management-launcher-clear defaults) then hit your home button and choose "sense".
Then go in and and choose lockscreen-settings and choose your own apps.
After that feel free to set ADW or Pro or whatever you like as default again.

James next time you figure something out please post the resolution instead of saying "nevermind i figured it out"
Help somebody lol

crapple_h8er

Reaction score
i had this problem with ADW.
The fix is you need to clear whatever launcher you are using as default (app management-launcher-clear defaults) then hit your home button and choose "sense".
Then go in and and choose lockscreen-settings and choose your own apps.
After that feel free to set ADW or Pro or whatever you like as default again.

James next time you figure something out please post the resolution instead of saying "nevermind i figured it out"
Help somebody lol

I was actually wondering that today :biggrin: thanks!

I just rooted mine last night and loaded 1.0.8 and then 1.0.9 to the phone. it runs so smooth!

absolutely love it; should have rooted a LONG time ago :D

m4nc1n1

Reaction score
I was actually wondering that today :biggrin: thanks!

I just rooted mine last night and loaded 1.0.8 and then 1.0.9 to the phone. it runs so smooth!

absolutely love it; should have rooted a LONG time ago :D

Great choice for a first ROM! I pretty much had them all from clockwork mod and this is by far the best (except the silly animated pull down and the cartoon looking phone icon on bottom bar...wtf?)
Cyan7 was awesome but i am not a fan of AOSP ROMs...i like the bells and whistles (especially sense 3.0!)
If you haven't bought clockwork mod and titanium backup yet..GET THEM! they are both worth the money.

ajk23az

Reaction score
One other question.

Anyone know how to change the conversation style on the stock text messaging app?

Right now it has all of my responses on the top and all of the other person's responses on the bottom, and have to scroll up to see what I said before if I forgot.

I don't really want to use GO SMS or CHOMP or one of those..

OP
dsb9938

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
One other question.

Anyone know how to change the conversation style on the stock text messaging app?

Right now it has all of my responses on the top and all of the other person's responses on the bottom, and have to scroll up to see what I said before if I forgot.

I don't really want to use GO SMS or CHOMP or one of those..

Not a clue, I use Handcent. LOL

D

drew

Reaction score
Quick question: I installed 1.0.7 from ROM Manager a few weeks ago. Can I flash 1.0.9 without wiping? Can I skip 1.0.8? I love 1.0.7, and the only issue I have is a Bluetooth pairing problem. Thanks in advance.

OP
dsb9938

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Quick question: I installed 1.0.7 from ROM Manager a few weeks ago. Can I flash 1.0.9 without wiping? Can I skip 1.0.8? I love 1.0.7, and the only issue I have is a Bluetooth pairing problem. Thanks in advance.

No, you have to do 8 before 9, sorry.

D