[ROM] (GB) Eclipse1.3 for d4

slikno420

Reaction score
Anybody know the changelog for 1.3.8? Running 1.3.7, and I don't wanna lose everythimg if there's nothing that was fixed/big changes.

bofis

Reaction score
Anybody know the changelog for 1.3.8? Running 1.3.7, and I don't wanna lose everythimg if there's nothing that was fixed/big changes.

when going up a version of the same ROM you don't have to wipe anything but cache and can keep all your data and settings really, and just install it over your current ROM

EliWallace

Reaction score
From xda developers:
v1.3.8
fixed latinime -just needs a new theme(cant figure out how to get white letters lol)
xredjokerx remaped symbols

also here's the link for 1.3.8 without swype in case anybody wants it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/28a9y64n5aub77r/signed_d4-Eclipse-v1.3.8ns.zip I haven't tried it myself, but it was posted on xda developers after somebody asked there for the download so i figured it might be a good idea to post it here. I'm also basing the assumption that it is the noswype version off of the ns at the end of the filename.

anon117

Reaction score
I know someone will probably chastise me for this but is this working on the ics leaks?

ws6formula350

Reaction score
I hope so, it's my favorite rom. I think they got it working on the ICS Razr.

The ics version boots on the d4, but hot reboots every 2% the battery goes down; The razr 1% battery hack isn't compatible with the d4.

Home capacative button is also inop, and the key mapping is a little funky.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

alex94kumar

Reaction score
i am the one that posted the link to 1.3.8 on xda, mentioned a few posts ago. and plus one to an ics build for droid 4, that would be amazng