GET~R~DONE Dev Team announcement Current LIST OF WORKING d2 ROMS

TinMan09

Reaction score
maybe idk. it was just a heads up. if it dont work for yall then idk why it would work for us. but i've also noticed my phone just randomly falls out of service every now and then. its weird.

Rkrajnov

Reaction score
I'm somewhat new to this. You wrote "The only SCRIPTS THAT YOU should not use are the O/C ones that follows as
these scripts o/c 1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.45 as the D2g Runs are different FREQ Than the D2." How do I successfully do this?

Asphyx

Reaction score
ive got the android flame boot logo on it as well. maybe that has something to do with it? idk for sure though. im no developer or anything, couldnt tell you how to change files or even look at them like yall are. i just mess with a lot of things that look interesting and sometimes dig into bin files i shouldnt be. idk whats making it work, its not plugged in though and so far sync is whats locking it down. ill update if anything new occurs.

Believe me man, I'm no dev either, I just finagled around until I got it to work...tested it internally, had a few other's test it and released it.

If you don't mind, what steps did you take to flash the rom...ie wipe/no wipe, what order, did you boot then go back into recovery to enable sensors, what Romer version...etc, anything that might be helpful (or even what you think maybe wont be helpful.)

Thanks, and as far as I know, your the only GSM user, so data is working right?

This is probably a long shot guess, but what ROM did you have on the phone before you flashed liberty?
I am wondering if you started off from a stock blur rom or Fission in particular.
I'm no dev but, The thinking goes that maybe Liberty does not overwrite everything on the device when it installs and results might vary depending on what Rom was previously installed.

I'm new to Android but in WM it was sometimes better to flash to stock before flashing a new rom and I'm thinking maybe it would be a factor here as well.

I actually need the phone this week so I can't try this until the weekend.

I can't see any reason why the boot animation should have anything to do with the sensors. Especially considering it doesn't play the boot anim when it goes to sleep. It is possible however that by changing the anim it re-writes something in the boot script that is the real cause of the problem.

Perhaps if someone tried installing a real D2G boot animation it would shed some light on the situation.

youngkyl50

Reaction score
Flashed liberty and the only issue I had, besides the sensor issues, was that my phone wasn't vibrating even though it was on vibrate. Any ideas why?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
ive got the android flame boot logo on it as well. maybe that has something to do with it? idk for sure though. im no developer or anything, couldnt tell you how to change files or even look at them like yall are. i just mess with a lot of things that look interesting and sometimes dig into bin files i shouldnt be. idk whats making it work, its not plugged in though and so far sync is whats locking it down. ill update if anything new occurs.

Believe me man, I'm no dev either, I just finagled around until I got it to work...tested it internally, had a few other's test it and released it.

If you don't mind, what steps did you take to flash the rom...ie wipe/no wipe, what order, did you boot then go back into recovery to enable sensors, what Romer version...etc, anything that might be helpful (or even what you think maybe wont be helpful.)

Thanks, and as far as I know, your the only GSM user, so data is working right?

This is probably a long shot guess, but what ROM did you have on the phone before you flashed liberty?
I am wondering if you started off from a stock blur rom or Fission in particular.
I'm no dev but, The thinking goes that maybe Liberty does not overwrite everything on the device when it installs and results might vary depending on what Rom was previously installed.

I'm new to Android but in WM it was sometimes better to flash to stock before flashing a new rom and I'm thinking maybe it would be a factor here as well.

I actually need the phone this week so I can't try this until the weekend.

I can't see any reason why the boot animation should have anything to do with the sensors. Especially considering it doesn't play the boot anim when it goes to sleep. It is possible however that by changing the anim it re-writes something in the boot script that is the real cause of the problem.

Perhaps if someone tried installing a real D2G boot animation it would shed some light on the situation.

Original rom doesnt seem to change anything for me. Ive tried flashing from stock, liberty, and fission and sensors still do not work for me.

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
@Rkrajnov, WoZzy was talking about the Squidley port specifically, Some of the D2 Roms include custom scripts to enable/disable different features. Many of the scripts work on the D2G, however, ones related to overclocking do not seem to function properly.

Rkrajnov

Reaction score
I'm somewhat new to this. You wrote "The only SCRIPTS THAT YOU should not use are the O/C ones that follows as
these scripts o/c 1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.45 as the D2g Runs are different FREQ Than the D2." How do I successfully do this?

Anyone? also are there any problems with squidlys rom right now? Theres so much new info up here all the time im having trouble determining if the bugs have been worked out.

Rkrajnov

Reaction score
@Rkrajnov, WoZzy was talking about the Squidley port specifically, Some of the D2 Roms include custom scripts to enable/disable different features. Many of the scripts work on the D2G, however, ones related to overclocking do not seem to function properly.

Right, that is the one i was going to flash but do i need to manually disable these features and if so how exactly do i do that?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Right, that is the one i was going to flash but do i need to manually disable these features and if so how exactly do i do that?

No you dont, they are disabled automatically until you activate it in the terminal emulator.

Rkrajnov

Reaction score
I just wiped date/cache, flashed squidley rom, flashed the v5 romer, and reset and now the motorola M has been on my screen for the past 3 minutes. Am I going to have to sbf or is this normal? if not why didnt it work? I did everything as specified...

TinMan09

Reaction score
ok so i went to sleep last night and when i woke up this morning my phone was resetting itself. sensors arent working now....

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Anyone who has downloaded Liberty v1.5 can you answer this for me...

have you tried to change the font with the Liberty toolbox? Has it worked for you?

Want to change the font but want to see if anyone else has tried it yet. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: just tried and it looked it like it worked said for changes to take affect need to reboot... phone rebooted and font was still the same

Last edited:

mreyn3693

Reaction score

have you tried to change the font with the Liberty toolbox? Has it worked for you?

Want to change the font but want to see if anyone else has tried it yet. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: just tried and it looked it like it worked said for changes to take affect need to reboot... phone rebooted and font was still the same

Yeah, I've changed the fonts about 4 times lol. Works great on my d2g. have fun
EDIT: i just saw your edit. what version of the romer did you use? I am still running version 2. don't know if that's the difference or not but thought I'd throw it in there

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Yeah, I've changed the fonts about 4 times lol. Works great on my d2g. have fun
EDIT: i just saw your edit. what version of the romer did you use? I am still running version 2. don't know if that's the difference or not but thought I'd throw it in there

I'm on v5 not sure either if that would matter haha... did you change your build prop to show Liberty?