Goodies (lwps, fonts, extra apps, boot animations, etc.)

Isaiah

Reaction score
Is there a way to delete an app? like the brightness app?

Reaction score
Is there a way to see the boot animations without installing them? I want to be able to see what they look like before I make a choice to change to one of them!

Edit: nm...found the pictures in the folders.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really like what you've done, I was mainly interested in the live wallpapers. However, every time I install one, it replaces the neural networl paper and I want to keep it. Anyway to have them install as additional papers?

EAK

Reaction score
which one of the boot animations is the one that comes with the red theme?

edit: found it.

etx_droid

Reaction score
For those that wish to know, the LWP's didn't play well with SS 3.1. Nice work Jrummy though!

WAHarris

Reaction score
How do you instal Goodies???

I would like to know as well. I have downloaded the Goodies through Rom Manager, and found them on my SD Card. How do I change my live wallpaper? With metamorph?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
All the goodies posted here are in update.zip format. Download the file, rename it as update.zip and place it on the root of your sdcard, reboot into recovery, and apply as an update.zip.

Rom manager goodies are different. You will need to download the scripts if you are not running my rom. Then in terminal emulator type "su" enter "scripts" enter. A list of every available script will show. Then type the script you want.

Example:

su
lwpnovagreen (changes lwp)
fontarial (changes font)

newlife80

Reaction score
All the goodies posted here are in update.zip format. Download the file, rename it as update.zip and place it on the root of your sdcard, reboot into recovery, and apply as an update.zip.

Rom manager goodies are different. You will need to download the scripts if you are not running my rom. Then in terminal emulator type "su" enter "scripts" enter. A list of every available script will show. Then type the script you want.

Example:

su
lwpnovagreen (changes lwp)
fontarial (changes font)

First and foremost, thanks for your awesome work. I've tried stepping in to some minor development, and it is just simply beyond my skills...so I am very grateful for all of you that help keep my phone interesting from day to day. To the point, I hunted around, and cannot find a link just for your scripts so I can use the lwps. Can you point me in the right direction?

KMBanana

Reaction score
Can you add helixlauncher1 as an optional app? I don't need the 3D app drawer so I prefer the original, but like to have it as a system app.

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
i downloaded everything in Rom manager. I want to change boot animations. i tried the script "switchba" and nothing happens. do i need to move the update file to the root of the card even though i am using rom manager or am i missing a crucial step. I have everything else mastered. What am I doing wrong?

stlcity

Reaction score
jrummy is the goodies folder on rom manager have all the lwp posted in the OP? I am running 5062CM. I DL the scripts and goodies folder from rom manager. I wanted to use the cyanogen1lwp. But when i did run the script "lwpcaynogen1" it says not found. any help thanks....

stratt

Reaction score
This stuff looks amazing! Incredible work!

Any chance of these fonts working on BBv1?

Fonts, boot animations, and extra apps should work on any rom. I don't know why lwps aren't working on bb. The base these are meant to work on is cyanogenmod but cyanogenmod has a ese81 base.

BB lwp's have a different format, as do my teams roms. If I am correct there are two different types of formats, none of which are compatible with each other. UD9.8 and above are compatible with cyanogen. My teams lwp's are compatible with pete's... and so forth. J, have you been messing with helix launcher mods yet? hit me up.