Goodies (lwps, fonts, extra apps, boot animations, etc.)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
jrummy, how do i delete the brightness app? i can't do it with another application. is there a script or something?

I can't really remember what I named it.. I think it's brightness.apk.. so in terminal type:

su
mountsys
rm /system/app/brightness.apk
unmountsys
sync

if that doesn't work do this...

su
ls system/app
(here you can see all the apps so you know which to delete)
rm /system/app/whatever.apk
unmountsys
sync

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How can I delete a live wallpaper after installing it via update.zip?

in terminal

su
mountsys
rm /system/app/LiveWallpapers.apk

or flash a new lwp w/ my customizer on rom manager.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've tried to get the bob marley script for the live wallpaper to load up and am using the jrummy's newest cyan rom. Everytime I load it though the droid reboots. I've noticed this with the livestrong lwp too. Thanks

weird.. don't know what the issue is.. lol.. sorry.

JCo352

Reaction score
I've tried to get the bob marley script for the live wallpaper to load up and am using the jrummy's newest cyan rom. Everytime I load it though the droid reboots. I've noticed this with the livestrong lwp too. Thanks

Are you running a LWP when you use the script?

Droidee

Reaction score
Hi JRrummy. I am absolutely loving this pink theme. Is there a way for a non terminal user to enter this simply through the rom manager. The rom manager has been a godsend in changing the look of my phone. P.S. I picked the wrong animation, wanted it to be pink, any way with the above request I can do this? Yes, I'm asking for a lot but I want this pink theme throughout.

nerdkill

Reaction score
does anyone know of any modified versions of "lwp android1" i really like this one, but it doesn't go too well with my theme. thanks!

i would like to find a page with font examples also, i've seen one before, but i can't find it.

Iryman

Reaction score
what is the themed handcent. installed did not notice anything?

Breezer23

Reaction score
Hey- JRummy! I love playing with your goodies (haha)! However, the latest version of the Arial Font is causing an obscene amount of invalid characters to appear. What I mean is its causing the square blocks to show up instead of text. Never had the issue before. Any ideas?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi JRrummy. I am absolutely loving this pink theme. Is there a way for a non terminal user to enter this simply through the rom manager. The rom manager has been a godsend in changing the look of my phone. P.S. I picked the wrong animation, wanted it to be pink, any way with the above request I can do this? Yes, I'm asking for a lot but I want this pink theme throughout.

This isn't in RM, but it's awesome and simple! Download and install the goodies zip file like you would a ROM. Froyo_Googies_update.zip

and then check out canvs2321's GUI frontend for the scripts on Kangerade. Its an app/.apk that can be installed with ASTRO.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/jr...-theme-options-many-extras-26.html#post555509

Vaden K

Reaction score
I just installed the 2.01 deskclock hoping that it would look the way it did before 2.2 but it doesnt seem to have done anything. I dont like the new look when its docked, is there any way to get the older style back? I would also love the old style arced cardock screen, the new one is just plain stupidly put together.

chris420o

Reaction score
ok i installed neutral network...anddd i get a fc in lwp when i try to run it...no bueno on your froyo roms jrummy?

superglen99

Reaction score
why cant I get any boot animation to work? I download it, rename it bootanimation.zip, place on root and run the switch boot script and its blank. any ideas why?