Help!!!need to unbrick bionic fast boot failure

Phiber187

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where i can get a copy of the stock fxz i need to fix my phone? i was on the .232 build of ics when this all happened please help quickly!!!

eye_dea

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where i can get a copy of the stock fxz i need to fix my phone? i was on the .232 build of ics when this all happened please help quickly!!!

You fixed now? If not, PM me your gtalk and I will help you.

jwilly216

Reaction score
He will get u all fixed I guarantee it. eye_dea is a genius

OP
Phiber187

Phiber187

Reaction score
I hope so man. seems to be the concensus about him lol. :) i love my bionic and i hope i can get it to work

jwilly216

Reaction score
My phone was just like yours & he helped me fix it no problem.

OP
Phiber187

Phiber187

Reaction score
Bionic unbricked!!

And the man has done it again. I owe my bionics life to mr. eye :) he is the best.

momule

Reaction score
Flash failure tried reseting phone to stock now boot loops

I was using safestrap and had 6.7.235 and liquid running in non safe. Tried to flash back to 905 and now i cant get into recovery or safestrap ect. I have tried fixcdt, fastboot fix, bionic unstuck and nothing seems to work. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nick

gobx

Reaction score
Once on 235/238 there is no going back to 905. Hence all the warning for those two.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you go to house of bionic, SamuraiHL tells you to remove safestrap or bootstrap if you have either of them installed. Then once you go to either 235 or 238, you can't go back. If you try, you will hard brick your phone. You will probably not be able to fix your phone until the ota comes out and a fxz is written. But, in case I an wrong, go to "downgrade to 902 - with no app or data loss" and explain what is going on to Samurai. You will get a lecture then you should get the best possible help if you are going to be able to fix your phone.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I took the time to read the entire thread. Eye dea is a very knowledgeable person on the Bionic as well. I did not mean to send you somewhere else without seeing if he could help you. I will defer to the masters!

momule

Reaction score
Thanks for the help.

Posted in the other thread. Thanks for the heads up mike. Hoping one of the few great resources here an help.