Help!!!need to unbrick bionic fast boot failure

crimsonvice

Reaction score
Help! I am in the same boat. I have been running 866 and have not updated since I bought the phone. Last night I unrooted and got OTA updates. Tried to root my phone with R3l3AS3Droot, and now I am stuck in an AP failure. What can I do to unbrick my phone? From looking around, it seems like I need to dl rsd lite and FXZ to fix it. Is this right?

tlarseth

Reaction score
Help! I am in the same boat. I have been running 866 and have not updated since I bought the phone. Last night I unrooted and got OTA updates. Tried to root my phone with R3l3AS3Droot, and now I am stuck in an AP failure. What can I do to unbrick my phone? From looking around, it seems like I need to dl rsd lite and FXZ to fix it. Is this right?

Yep that is correct. doing an FXZ with RSD should fix your problem, I would recommend doing an FDR if you don't mind having to setup your phone again. Also for Root I would recommend either Razr's Edge, or House of Bionic Root Methods.

adan7805

Reaction score
how unbrick droid bionic without fastboot ,,, my phone not turn in on

oddlygreg

Reaction score
my problem is intense because i got the bionic from a very well known he left to work for google so i cannot reach him but he did amazing things to this phone and it was stolen before i got it and i finally got it back but is bricked of course but im happy that it still works..this phone means the world to me . my problem starts with me not knowing what is ran (jb, ics,) updates unsure but i do know it had roo and custom rom but not what one either. i know how to pull batt and charge manually i gave rsd a shot a few times but not sure it was the correct fxz file or not when i do turn it on it goes past m logo and into fasboot and there it says

(ap) fastbootflashmode (s) (boot failure)
0a.61

batt ok.
ok to program
current usb
data cable

invalid cg otv (cg webtop) invalid sp data
invalid cg hab (cg:webtop, status:0x0035)
invalid cg otv (cg:webtop)

i heard the one that stole it liked to rom and stuff but has no clue what he is doing so i assume that there has got to be a way to start from new but i am so lost and i belive this will be an excellent beginning learning jump for me