Home++ Update - screen snapshot

stevo95

Thought this was worth a new thread, apologies if already posted. Just updated home++ and they have created a screenshot feature simply by pressing your camera button. They have also added a browser button to the buttons at the bottom and I believe more customization capability of these shortcuts. Makes a great (free) app, even better IMO! :)

raven1911

It is a nice feature and there is already a thread on this topic. It is rather large as well IIRC. Do a search and you should find it.

OP
S

stevo95

It is a nice feature and there is already a thread on this topic. It is rather large as well IIRC. Do a search and you should find it.

Thanks, I saw a thread but it had 300 posts and was talking generally about home++. I had seen quite a few threads and comments online giving a really long-winded method of doing a screenshot and this method is only one touch so thought it was worth highlighting separately.

Have attached a couple of screenshots using the fetaure.

tommyz

Have to ask about the Clock and Weather? What is it? It looks like Beautiful Widgets, but I don't have that green option on my version.

jsanta11

Its is weather widget Donate - with a theme .. I also have that same app.. looks good.. Can I ask where you get the wallpaper??

Thanks in advance

I tried out the weather widget donate version and I do not like it. It is too large and takes up too much space. I want my Beautiful widgets version back already.

mad3963

Its is weather widget Donate - with a theme .. I also have that same app.. looks good.. Can I ask where you get the wallpaper??

Thanks in advance

I believe that wallpaper can be found in the Wallpaper Gallery here at droidforums. I have the same one.

OP
S

stevo95

Have to ask about the Clock and Weather? What is it? It looks like Beautiful Widgets, but I don't have that green option on my version.

It's weather widgets donate with a downloaded skin, the skin is called

"Clock-DGreen Glass By swsocial".

OP
S

stevo95

Thanks in advance

Think I got it from someone on here, have uploaded again for ya.

OP
S

stevo95

is the weather widget - donate, accurate in terms of weather and time?

I guess accuracy is all relative, but it is accurate enough for me. The time matches the droid time perfectly, the weather seems fairly accurate although i have it set to not refresh too often. I find all of the weather apps including the weather sites on the internet to vary a fair bit - as long as they are within 5 degrees and correct about rain/shine etc that is good enough for me and I believe weather widget donate serves that purpose.