How to find phone

leeshor

Gold Member
If location services were on you can use the Play Store site to locate your phone but there are a lot of security apps available that will do the same thing. Using Google's WEB site should be enough but if the GPS was off you may have a problem.

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Android Device Manager will let you ring your phone from a desktop PC, by signing in to your Google account.

This should also work from a tablet, if you're using the Chrome browser.

cf902443321d2960c83b94fa8b351684.jpg

91adf3cc4f1aafe2e602c172eab70ce0.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Android Device Manager will let you ring your phone from a desktop PC, by signing in to your Google account.

This should also work from a tablet, if you're using the Chrome browser.

cf902443321d2960c83b94fa8b351684.jpg

91adf3cc4f1aafe2e602c172eab70ce0.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You can download the Android Device manager to the tablet and the phone and locate and ring either one from the other as well as what Foxcat has outlined here.

Sajo

Diamond Member
ADM is a great tool...I have used it on all my phones for about 2 years now. Just FYI: if you didn't already do so, you might want to open your phone Settings > Security (might be Security & Screen lock) > Device Administrators and make sure that ADM is checked. When that is checked it will give you the added feature of being able to remotely wipe your phone from any browser...if that's something you want to have available.