HTC Droid Merge Announcement coming November 18th?

The Merge will have only a 3.7 inch screen and Bing. Why can't they just give us stock anrdoid like the Merge's sister phone the G2. I don't want to root my phone. I will be stuck with Bing. On top of that the screen is too small.

I do not mean to sound like a fanboy of Google but i am rocking the D1 still and a friend of mine has the new fascinate by Samsung pre-loaded with bing. I have to say i am not a fan I prefer the Google integration over bing especially when it comes to the map feature. What a disappointment, if true, that HTC is going to be using bing and personally, before every bing lover jumps all over me, I guess I will have to wait for a phone without bing on it. Here's looking at 2011 phones.

It would be nice to allow for the ability to switch the use of the hard button to either bing or google...

Considering Bing is a downloadable app from the market, what are the chances it's going to be a system app?

I find it odd that HTC doesnt use a hardware camera button, i guess it doesnt really matter too much. but i am disappointed that there is no HDMI :/ i could live without it but i could see it as a nice feature to have

When do phones normally appear on the VZW website?

Devices generally only appear on the VZW website once they have been officially confirmed, and only get a page of their own once they can be preordered, as far as I know.

I'm asking whomever knows.

Methinks we will hear nothing today. Its probably all speculation like the DINC HD.

I'm asking whomever knows.

Methinks we will hear nothing today. Its probably all speculation like the DINC HD.

I hope we see something in the coming days, though - I don't want to have to wait any longer to see if the merge is anything good.

Back