Htc incredible.!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
I BET you will have it all ported and working on our droids in minutes :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

LOL, not me im not working on sense ROMs, but i did already pull that sweet wallpaper from it and added it to the laucher for the next release.!!

may have a few other goodies in there, from it.. :O

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Woody,

Thanks for sharing..I've been waiting to poke around in this too!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
This has been around for about a month or so, no?

Dang, why didn't you post it earlier (or did you?)...heck if we had a month I am sure that TVout.apk would be ported for the Droid by now!!!

Erron

Developer
Developer

Dang, why didn't you post it earlier (or did you?)...heck if we had a month I am sure that TVout.apk would be ported for the Droid by now!!!

It was posted on alldroid. And I am in the middle of screwing witht he xperia dump. Also, I don't think just adding a tv out.apk is going to work at all. We still cant get music going out of our port..let alone video.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer

It was posted on alldroid. Also, I don't think just adding a tv out.apk is going to work at all. We still cant get music going out of our port..let alone video.

I am doubtful also, code can't do squat without a "hard" connection somewhere.

Still can't believe you didn't hook us up here with the dump link so long ago <snif, snif> :)