Htc incredible.!

Erron

Developer
Developer
I will look back through the google wave, but I am quite positive they gut a pure incredible dump within days of the desire and determined it was about the same. Or they would have been developing from that dump.

If only I could log in at Alldroid I would check...but they don't like me.:icon_eek:

LOL oops...they removed most of the chats about it to clear room, thats why i have to check the wave.

Doesn't matter in the end. Either way it's nice to have it posted here!

trumpet444

unzip then open HTCIncredible/customize/resource......full of wallpaper. Also has a verizon gif boot animation inside!

bizzshow

I'll tell you this most of the HTC apps and widgets wont work. They need the HTC framework. Shoot on the desire build they have to be installed in system app. And if you were to try. And port this your goin to run into the same issue as the zd team the ril. Your going to have to add all the HTC stuff into the MOTO ril. And they've had the incredible dump for a while and used the ril from it

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
I'll tell you this most of the HTC apps and widgets wont work. They need the HTC framework. Shoot on the desire build they have to be installed in system app. And if you were to try. And port this your goin to run into the same issue as the zd team the ril. Your going to have to add all the HTC stuff into the MOTO ril. And they've had the incredible dump for a while and used the ril from it

he hit it dead on.. lol, wish there was an easier way guys, but theres just not.. :(