HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlince

Reaction score
I don't think my Verizon has car mounts... phone feels a little heavy at first. But looks awesome!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

UNC

Reaction score
Nothing, they just changed their rates and stuff. The deductible changed too.

If I'm not mistaken asurion will only cover up to $400 now because of all the people (many of them here) who defraud them for new phones.

Could someone verify that for me? I seem to remember reading it when I got iP4.

Looks like that is for regular (non smart) phones, this is from vzw's site:

Asurion Wireless Phone Protection Asurion, a third-party licensed insurance agency, offers insurance coverage for your wireless device and certain standard accessories. If you have Wireless Phone Protection and your device is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged (including liquid and physical damage), you may file your claim with the Asurion within 60 days of the incident and the device will be replaced upon claim approval. To make an insurance claim online or to obtain Asurion’s Wireless Phone Protection Brochure (including all terms and conditions), please visit Asurion's website or call Asurion at (888) 881-2622. Asurion Wireless Phone protection is part of Total Equipment Coverage and is also sold separately.
  • Phones
    • $5.18 per month per covered phone.
    • $45 non-refundable deductible per approved claim.
    • Equipment maximum limit: $400 per completed claim.
  • Advanced Devices
    • $5.18 per month per covered device.
    • $99 non-refundable deductible per approved claim.
    • Equipment maximum limit: $1500 per completed claim.

I don't know if the TB is a "phone" or an "advanced device"... either way, this sure gives asurion an easy way to stop doling out devices to all the people who are defrauding them...

Insurance fraud is a Federal offense... a major felony. It befuddles me how so many people can commit it without batting an eye!

mitchb2

Reaction score
Can one of you who has already picked up your TB open a thread to discuss it in the Droid Discussions area (since it's no longer News) ?

funkyb

Reaction score
Woo hoo! I just learned i get a business discount and can go to the retail store for the same price WireFly was charging. Original order canceled, and away I go to the store!

dafischman

Reaction score
Just went to the local VZ store and played with one. Downloaded Quandrant and only got a 1660, kinda disappointing. Anyways, still mulling over getting one on a 1 year contract or holding out for something in the next month or two. I really wanna get a new toy though...

Josh

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken asurion will only cover up to $400 now because of all the people (many of them here) who defraud them for new phones.

Could someone verify that for me? I seem to remember reading it when I got iP4.

Looks like that is for regular (non smart) phones, this is from vzw's site:

Asurion Wireless Phone Protection Asurion, a third-party licensed insurance agency, offers insurance coverage for your wireless device and certain standard accessories. If you have Wireless Phone Protection and your device is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged (including liquid and physical damage), you may file your claim with the Asurion within 60 days of the incident and the device will be replaced upon claim approval. To make an insurance claim online or to obtain Asurion’s Wireless Phone Protection Brochure (including all terms and conditions), please visit Asurion's website or call Asurion at (888) 881-2622. Asurion Wireless Phone protection is part of Total Equipment Coverage and is also sold separately.
  • Phones
    • $5.18 per month per covered phone.
    • $45 non-refundable deductible per approved claim.
    • Equipment maximum limit: $400 per completed claim.
  • Advanced Devices
    • $5.18 per month per covered device.
    • $99 non-refundable deductible per approved claim.
    • Equipment maximum limit: $1500 per completed claim.

I don't know if the TB is a "phone" or an "advanced device"... either way, this sure gives asurion an easy way to stop doling out devices to all the people who are defrauding them...

Insurance fraud is a Federal offense... a major felony. It befuddles me how so many people can commit it without batting an eye!

Advanced devices are smart phones, regular dumb phones fall under the phone category.

viper1549

Reaction score
Glitch in verizons system. Paid 249.99 for 1year!!!

Sent from my Floyo using DroidForums App

Used my grandmas upgrade and ne2 so I paid 200 with no contact lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.