ICS theme like the ones for CM7? Also Overclock?

captainkneecap

I know eclipse already has an amazing look to ti but this ICS theme for CM7 looks awesome and I really want it on the bionic. https://market.android.com/details?...1bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5zb25ueS50aGVtZS5pY3MiXQ.. I was wondering if there is any way to get this theme to work on my phone and how. Also any way to overclock? I tried Set CPU and it wouldn't let me go past 1.0ghz. I'm new to this and I'm running eclipse v2.0 is there a newer version for the bionic?

You can get the adw theme that looks basically the same, I've used both cm7 theme and adw and about the only difference is notification bar (battery & signal) and in my opinion adw launcher is the best home replacement.

Sent from my MB870 using DroidForums

OP
C

captainkneecap

You can get the adw theme that looks basically the same, I've used both cm7 theme and adw and about the only difference is notification bar (battery & signal) and in my opinion adw launcher is the best home replacement.

Sent from my MB870 using DroidForums
There are so many different ones, do you have a link? The only ones I've tried are not impressive, but that CM7 one looks amazing.