Incognito Color Series For RubiX 1.6

justreboot

Reaction score
Invertino? Haven't seen an update / Looks nice, but doin' the blue thang for now... Rockin' with Rubix 1.6 and Xpired.... But who knows, I might change my mind in a few days... The red was really nice :)

Last edited:

Droid74

Reaction score
Have to tell ya...I think v3.2 is even better then the last one!!! Great work!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. We have some more ideas to be applied in the future to make it even better.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
any way to get the incognito theme without themed icons? i love the theme, but it turns me off too much that some icons are themed and others aren't, its not uniform and sticks out too much. also, the themed icons have the label within the icon, which is redundant because the label is also below the icon. if you turn off the labels below the icon, the non-themed icons then have no label at all. some icons are simply a transparent box that says "No Icon" like speech recorder.

if i use the incognito red ADW theme, it looks pretty good becuase it makes all of the icons black/white regardless of whether or not they're theme, which doesn't fix all the problems above but is a lot better. but i dont like the incognito mask as the app drawer icon (no offense). any way to get it with the normal app drawer icon?

This should fix you up!

ADW return to Stock Icons

qqeyes

Reaction score
Installed 3.2 over Rubix 1.6 and it's great!

Question: Was it intentional to make the battery gauge not decrease? I love the percentage text there (especially in increments of 10!) but I'v gotten down to 60 battery life and the bar behind it still hasn't moved. Just wanted to check and make sure this isn't a bug

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I did that more for looks and keeping the theme clean. So to answer your question it is not a bug.

Droid74

Reaction score
This should fix you up!

ADW return to Stock Icons[/QUOTE]

So...what if you use LPP, anyway to get the stock icons back?? If not no biggie...just thought I would ask as I have wondered about that for a bit.
Thanks

Happystranger

Reaction score
Phone dialer will not work after installing 3.2 over rubiX 1.6. Also lost my contacts app. Restored. Hope there is a fix for this soon.

mitchuscg

Reaction score
does this theme really only have 1 slider on the lock screen? im missin the silent slider a lot.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Phone dialer will not work after installing 3.2 over rubiX 1.6. Also lost my contacts app. Restored. Hope there is a fix for this soon.

Try loading up rubiX 1.6 again on top of your existing clean version of 1.6 without a wipe of any kind! Then flash the theme it should work fine......for some reason you have to load the ROM 2x's on occasion.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry about BnT been working 15hr days.....will get to it soon I hope

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid74

Reaction score
I cant update my facebook app. I notice it is in system/app. Does Incognitio put facebook there? Is this why I cant update facebook to the new version?
Thanks