Justice Rom Bug Report

esmier

Reaction score
So I was able to get Justice ROM installed without any difficulties. The only issue was that V0.1 does not download as a .zip file. You have to add the extension.

Justice Rom Bugs:

V0.1:
- The GB Keyboard is really really small, about half the size it normally is.

- Liberty toolbox pro only opens the "Justice Settings" menu under settings. It will not open the app. *
- Must download the Free Liberty Toolbox to use the app. Pro does not work.*
* liberty toolbox pro fix here: from xNewmanx
- The android market force closes randomly, even after fixing permissions.
- Media Audio effects force closes in Justice settngs
- DSP manager is not installed
- Cannot play videos taken before flashing Justice 0.1
- USB mass storage mode does not connect to PC
- GPS does not work without fix:GPS Fix
- Reboot from power button always reboots to recover
- camera button does not work once in camera mode
- pulldown bar editor does not work

I will update as i find more. Feel free to post more bugs and ill update the list.

I tried benchmarking again and got a much better result:

Last edited:

mr_brady

Reaction score
Not necessarily a Justice bug, but definitely a CM7 related issue - Camcorder maximum resolution is 480p instead of 720p.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Music player force closes and so does anything related to sound such as ringtones and notification sounds.

Liberty Justice

Dullawolf

Reaction score
Justice V0.1 Bugs to add to the list
-> Cant change boards, I have better keyboard 8 and it wont let me change to it. But I did find a way around it. You just have to go into keyboard 8 settings and enable it. So, sort of a bug
-> not sure if this is justice or android overclock, either or, it pertains to jrummy. When I overclock to one setting and go to change it, the min will stay at the first setting and wont adjust after that. you can still change the max. If I need to show a screenshow, jsut lmk
->ad block doesn't work. I think the link is bad that jrummy use to use for blocking ads

I believe this is it for now. I think i will make another topic for install issues. That way the install issues dont flood the bug reports

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
Music player force closes and so does anything related to sound such as ringtones and notification sounds.

Liberty Justice

its working for me. try reinstalling after d. cache and wipe

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
Justice V0.1 Bugs to add to the list
-> Cant change boards, I have better keyboard 8 and it wont let me change to it. But I did find a way around it. You just have to go into keyboard 8 settings and enable it. So, sort of a bug
-> not sure if this is justice or android overclock, either or, it pertains to jrummy. When I overclock to one setting and go to change it, the min will stay at the first setting and wont adjust after that. you can still change the max. If I need to show a screenshow, jsut lmk
->ad block doesn't work. I think the link is bad that jrummy use to use for blocking ads

I believe this is it for now. I think i will make another topic for install issues. That way the install issues dont flood the bug reports

i can change my minimum scaling frequency and adblocker works for me. might be compatibility issues with jrummys older apps not being ready for Justice

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had to wipe data. Which was a pain, since I had just gotten done setting everything up, but now its all good

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mr_brady

Reaction score
DEAL BREAKER: Cant get a GPS fix in Google Maps

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pwornama

Reaction score
Justice Bug Google Calendar

I'm using the widget Smooth Calendar and am unable to get my google calendar to sync. I'm logged in, I have it set to sync and it is viewable. I can get the holidays to sync and are viewable, just not my calendar. Everything else besides the GPS is working great so far.
Pwornama