News, updates, reflections - Liberty ROM, Justice, Apps, etc.

TPX00

Reaction score
Jared, I gotta say that you are the one who got me into all this craziness on D2! You do a hell of a job and appreciate it all. I'm still a rookie but you drive me to keep learning about all this! Family comes first and thank your wife for all of us for putting up with it all, I know how much time you can spend on this stuff (btw are we still in the month of March????)

thanks again, and keep on keepin on!

andwhun

Reaction score
JUSTICE

Since I'm sure to not be the only person saddened by the loss of Justice I wanted to point others is a good direction to pick up where Justice is leaving off.

CM4DX - http://revnumbers.info/dx.html

Read carefully and the transition is a breeze!

Thanks again J!

WilfulHippo

Reaction score
I'm so happy to hear this. You are my favorite dev again!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

darandster

Reaction score
Man, liberty is the best. At first I thought I wasn't going to jump ship from fission, but I did; And I didn't want to go back. I never, (I mean never) had any problems with liberty on my X at all. I started with Liberty 1.5, then 2.0, then 2.0.1 (froyo) then I waited till .9 and jumped over. It is so smooth, and currently I have not found a single problem with it.

Keep up the good work Jared

ibrubeer

Reaction score
ROM Toolbox question?

I know this maybe isn't the best place for this, but I couldn't find the info anywhere. I have a question on use of the ROM Toolbox (specifically the minfree taskkiller). I don't want to use the taskkiller. Is it on by default if you have ROM Toolbox installed? How can I turn it off?

Thanks for the help.

iahawk

Reaction score
Thanks for all the good work! I was considering going back to stock with root for the updates, but now that you're back to working on liberty, I'm staying.

P.S. This was/is my first rom as, well.

s1nner

Reaction score
Thank you!

Liberty GB is amazing! Thanks for all your hard work in maintaining Liberty, and all your other projects.

That being said, your wife is your #1 priority, so it's good you are taking breaks every now and then to focus on her. Make sure you keep her happy!

Just wanted to encourage you to keep up the good work, and I look forward to Liberty GB 1.0!

captainnemo

Reaction score
Jrummy, thanks so much for all the work u do. Its amazing how 1 Guy with some help from his friends can build a better, more efficient rom than an entire corporation !?

I've been on justice since it came out, but have been considering moving back to LGB (due to the lack of certain features.) Now that u have conformed that justice is on the back burner,I'd like to revert back to LGB 0.9. Whats the best method?

pcpimp

Reaction score
Jrummy, thanks so much for all the work u do. Its amazing how 1 Guy with some help from his friends can build a better, more efficient rom than an entire corporation !?

I've been on justice since it came out, but have been considering moving back to LGB (due to the lack of certain features.) Now that u have conformed that justice is on the back burner,I'd like to revert back to LGB 0.9. Whats the best method?

Take a look at this.... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...-1-stock-apex-cm7-etc-any-rom-liberty-gb.html