Leaked Verizon Email and PDF Confirms Verizon Galaxy Nexus December 9th Launch!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
With leaks galore and rumors running rapid, it seems that we finally have a confirmed release date for the Galaxy Nexus. The following PDF was posted on RootzWiki.

Leaks have been coming out of the woodwork these past few days and it seems the boys over at RootzWiki have managed to secure a leaked email and PDF confirming the much rumored December 9th launch date for the Galaxy Nexus.

Stores will apparently be getting their shipments on December 6th, just three days before the big launch with demo units already hitting some stores complete with Ice Cream Sandwich packaging. The question is will the Galaxy Nexus even receive a well deserved big launch, or will it just happen to pop up into stores without an ad spot or major announcement from Verizon? Only a few more days until we find out…

Additional Info: CNET.COM
Also: Engadget.Com

RootzWiki

Thanks for the tip: kronusx12

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My calendar is cleared for Friday morning just in case :)

captclueless

Reaction score
already told my supervisor that I will be taking an hour or two to be at the store when they open!

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Bah , I'm taking this with a shovel of salt . I'll believe it when I have the device in my hands .

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Bah , I'm taking this with a shovel of salt . I'll believe it when I have the device in my hands .

Smokie.. always the optimistic one :p But I think this is legit. On a lesser known side note, the date of the 15th is still floating around, but based on these docs, I think we will see it Friday.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
They can't wait much longer to release this phone, as people will run out of money to buy it due to the holiday season closeout sales.

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
I hate getting paid bi-weekly, wont get paid until the 16th so if it does come out I hope its not sold out completely before I get paid. Gonna be a good paycheck for me so heres to hoping I'll have extra money to spend after bills get paid

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
Still, why the hell is Verizon being so sneaky about this?
maybe they are treading lightly with this release as to prevent any backlash as they have gotten over past releases that didnt live up to its hype. But of course regardless I know I will love this device when I get one. I miss having a phone and using my girls OG Droid just isnt cutting it for me, not to mention she keeps badgering me to give her her phone back.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
This is awesome, but I have to wait til Sunday if it does come out. That would be my only day off to do it :frown:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dunno...the "email" is being sent to a gmail account. Do corporations often email such things to personal email accounts? Doubtful. Seems fake to me. But hey Rootzwiki did get mentioned on CNET, so that's a plus for them haha.