Linear For Liberty v1.5

Herndon

Reaction score
Any idea on a theme for the new market update??

Sent from my new fangled phone using something called and app
Ill work on the new market tomorrow. Thank for reminding me

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Awesome thanks man! Love how quickly you guys update the theme

Sent from my new fangled phone using something called and app

Stolas

Reaction score
I too experienced the issue of the libert settings (where you change lock screen etc.). Its working now. All I did was install the theme prior to downloading the toolbox then updated the toolbox. All works good now.

kdkinc

Reaction score
I too experienced the issue of the libert settings (where you change lock screen etc.). Its working now. All I did was install the theme prior to downloading the toolbox then updated the toolbox. All works good now.

LOL too easy !!!
Thanks for the FC tip .

kdkinc

Reaction score
zipaligining system apps is not very good it breaks them most of the Time. Both of you reflash the theme no need to wipe just reflash, Post results

The Liberty toolbox Via setting has " zip align data " already checked .
Is this preselected option OK or should I uncheck it??

I was able to fix my setting>Libertytoolbox. FC issue as suggested by Stolas.

Thank You

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
zipaligining system apps is not very good it breaks them most of the Time. Both of you reflash the theme no need to wipe just reflash, Post results

The Liberty toolbox Via setting has " zip align data " already checked .
Is this preselected option OK or should I uncheck it??

I was able to fix my setting>Libertytoolbox. FC issue as suggested by Stolas.

Thank You

You can leave it checked....but do not zip align system apps you will lose cellular service.(Learned that the hard way!lol)

Note:

Our theme fully is zip aligned already

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Is there a linear themed pattern lock option?
Also is there a way to keep updated about any new goodies or are they updated in the linear adw app? I know I have a lot of questions but I just love this theme so much!

detox

Reaction score
Also is there a way to keep updated about any new goodies or are they updated in the linear adw app? I know I have a lot of questions but I just love this theme so much!

You'll have to visit the goodies/adw for linear thread for updates on goodies and if there is an update you have to redownload the goodies.zip and extract it again. Not sure about the pattern lock. Never used it

sent from the 724 Go Steelers!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

1st question not at this time but that is a cool idea.....I never use it since people can't unlock it anyway with stuff being invisible.....we might look into that.

2nd if you use twitter and follow @bgill55 and myself (@Skurtz1313)....we always put out updates on that and on occasion ask for testers on certain things. Or you can check the thread and just look at the orginal post....I try to always put a update date by the name of the app.

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Good call! I totally forgot to uncheck the "visible" pattern lock box! It is much better looking invisible (w/o the greenish circles showing up when you do the pattern).
I also just remembered that I subscribe to the thread, so every new post I get informed about....
BUT I may just have to sign up for twitter just to follow you guys and other developers on these sites! It is a new age!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good call! I totally forgot to uncheck the "visible" pattern lock box! It is much better looking invisible (w/o the greenish circles showing up when you do the pattern).
I also just remembered that I subscribe to the thread, so every new post I get informed about....
BUT I may just have to sign up for twitter just to follow you guys and other developers on these sites! It is a new age!

yeah I hit twitter first to let everyone know whats going on. FYI Dr.Dad about 90% done with your ADW icons!!

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
calendar suggestion

Hello all...I have been looking for a calendar widget that blended in with linear. The stock one was good, but I did not like that it didn't show today's all day events.
I used to use smooth calendar, but the new blue date icon didn't look good...

SO, I made a solution! I used smooth calendar, resized it to 3 columns x 1 row and moved it to the far right of the screen. I turned off the date icon. Made the widget transparent. Changed "highlight today's event" to a nice matching reddish color. Then I downloaded date widget free/donate by ch13fwidget (transparent and clean looking) and sized it to 1 x 1 and put it to the left of smooth calendar.

EXACTLY what I was looking for to look nice with linear!
I thought I would share....

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello all...I have been looking for a calendar widget that blended in with linear. The stock one was good, but I did not like that it didn't show today's all day events.
I used to use smooth calendar, but the new blue date icon didn't look good...

SO, I made a solution! I used smooth calendar, resized it to 3 columns x 1 row and moved it to the far right of the screen. I turned off the date icon. Made the widget transparent. Changed "highlight today's event" to a nice matching reddish color. Then I downloaded date widget free/donate by ch13fwidget (transparent and clean looking) and sized it to 1 x 1 and put it to the left of smooth calendar.

EXACTLY what I was looking for to look nice with linear!
I thought I would share....

lets see some screen shots!! oh and the Open Table Icon you wanted isnt taking. need a new activity name

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
I sent a PM, but just in case your box is full: open table free= com_opentable_activity_splash

Here's a screen shot of my default screen:

I go back and forth from this wallpaper to the linear tiny square/dots with the red line at the bottom (really nice touch of color)!
The dock icons are from ADW black theme...I just liked the 2-D nature of them for the dock.
Seeing the screen SO HUGE makes the calendars not look as good, but on the screen they blend together nicely and actually sort of fade from transparent black on the left to transparent gray on the right.....

Attachments

• snap20110118_151656.png
    snap20110118_151656.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 373