List of roms

lddrew

Reaction score
i could have sworn i had seen a port of it or something of a similar name on the inc2. i may be wrong. if i find it i'll post it up

lddrew

Reaction score
maybe it was virtuous unity i mistook it for (which I have heard to be is an excellent rom) i think i'm going to try VU and Inc2HD when they get the .98 root done.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will try to compile a list of roms tonight if I have time. VU and Inc HD are both good. VU had an SMS bug a while back...don't know if its fixed yet. TSM is a solid Sense rom.

Sent from my Incredible 2

lddrew

Reaction score
thank you for your work. i'm trying as we speak to downgrade from .98 to .97 so i can play too

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea there is a post about downgrading the hboot over at xda in inc2 development forum. Not sure how it works though. Goodluck!

lddrew

Reaction score
got mine rooted using that method on xda. had some issues but a member helped me wade through the issues and get it going.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Remember to make a backup of your stock rooted system with clockwork recovery.

lddrew

Reaction score
yeah man!! it was super easy once i got the downgrade from .98 to .97 working.
I did the CWM backup and have the nandroid on my sd and computer HDD.
went ahead and snagged titanium backup (the paid version) and man is it awesome. the dropbox functionality can't be beat IMO :icon_ banana:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea there are a lot of nice root only tools. Battery calibration app is nice if flashing multiple roms. Good luck! Let us know if have any questions.