Lollipop Hold Out

Claps1775

Reaction score
You guys are STILL holding out!?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I might buy a turbo 2. There are some mm Roms out for the turbo. Need a unlocked bootloader. If your on .49, I read sunshine might have found a work around to unlock your bootloader.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I might buy a turbo 2. There are some mm Roms out for the turbo. Need a unlocked bootloader. If your on .49, I read sunshine might have found a work around to unlock your bootloader.
Yes, the Turbo 1 can be unlocked.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

EA.Droyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo, 64GB
I'm still holding out. Not really sure why anymore, just became a 2am habit of delaying the update for 24 more hours.

OP
MarBearCat

MarBearCat

Reaction score
I am on lollipop now, been so for some time now. I also have a nexus 6p that I picked up to play my world of tanks on, LOL.

Going to stick with my droid turbo as main phone until something comes out that knocks my socks off.

Claps1775

Reaction score
I am on lollipop now, been so for some time now. I also have a nexus 6p that I picked up to play my world of tanks on, LOL.

Going to stick with my droid turbo as main phone until something comes out that knocks my socks off.
Turbo 2 is not that great of an upgrade from turbo 1. Few things but they are around $200 on eBay. I will pick one up and just to have. If that bootloader gets unlocked. Things might change.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Turbo 2 is not that great of an upgrade from turbo 1. Few things but they are around $200 on eBay. I will pick one up and just to have. If that bootloader gets unlocked. Things might change.
A shatter proof screen and better battery management are not better?

Last edited:

Claps1775

Reaction score
A shatter proof screen and better battery management are not better?

It's small things that are. I am okay with the gorilla glass lll. I do not like the screen. Shatter proof cool. But when the screen takes a hit. You loose that part of the screen. It's blemish. I will have one hehe.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You know what I have realized recently? Al this talk about Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop, cameras, pens, OS updates, who is faster, which phone is better, when can I get version XYZ, etc....it's all BS. Complete and utter BS. None of those things are important in life, it's just a phone. An inanimate object. When life wants to, it will cut you open and rip your heart right out of your chest and shove the bloody mass right in your face and mock you with it. Life does not care what model of cell phone you own.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
You know what I have realized recently? Al this talk about Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop, cameras, pens, OS updates, who is faster, which phone is better, when can I get version XYZ, etc....it's all BS. Complete and utter BS. None of those things are important in life, it's just a phone. An inanimate object. When life wants to, it will cut you open and rip your heart right out of your chest and shove the bloody mass right in your face and mock you with it. Life does not care what model of cell phone you own.

Yes, you are 100% right, sajokaz. Is everything ok with your life?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yeah, Sajo. If you need someone to talk to, we're here buddy.

You're right that none of this matters in the grand scheme. Personally, I use these discussions as kind of my way to decompress & not worry about the more important things for a little while here & there. Not to mention, the laughs we all share numerous times.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk