Lollipop Hold Out

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Agree, Johnny. Just a hobby that I enjoy talking about.
I could live with a simple flip phone and be just as happy. Just with a different hobby or interest. Lol
Only one update I really ever felt was truly worth upgrading for. Jelly Bean for Google Now.
I used to hang out on Saab Forums a lot more. :D Was a mod at Saabcentral.com.

I do get annoyed (and it's showed here a time or two) with people that get totally bent about updates. Another reason this thread cracks me up.
Agree Sajo:
It's a friggin phone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Claps1775

Reaction score
Agree, Johnny. Just a hobby that I enjoy talking about.
I could live with a simple flip phone and be just as happy. Just with a different hobby or interest. Lol
Only one update I really ever felt was truly worth upgrading for. Jelly Bean for Google Now.
I used to hang out on Saab Forums a lot more. :D Was a mod at Saabcentral.com.

I do get annoyed (and it's showed here a time or two) with people that get totally bent about updates. Another reason this thread cracks me up.
Agree Sajo:
It's a friggin phone.

Really now. I am on saab central. Same name I use for this forum. I use this name on all my forums. Phones is one hobby I like to do. It all done not matter. I miss my LG VX6000 phone I had back in 2003 when I worked for US Cellular. Was a 100% digital phone. Rather not even have Cellular phone. It's also good to communicate with people been if we never meet. Sunshine will unlock .49 bootloader now. Just looked it up.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks TisMyDroid & Jonny. Things will be better soon. Sorry for venting on this thread, and my apologies for derailing it.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You can vent anytime, sajokaz! We're good on that! And sometimes we need a little reminder what is truly important in life. Here's looking up to better days for you...soon!

Speaking of derailing... I just got rid of my 2006 Saab 9-3. Repairs were costing a fortune, especially when if it were another car, repairs would have been $100's less (i.e. replacing wheel bearings at $350 a pop, ugh).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
You really think wheel bearings would be 100's cheaper in a Civic? Maybe cheaper...not 100's.
What's really important in life is...
Finding a good mechanic!! LOL
/Joke
How many miles did she have?
Mines an 06.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You really think wheel bearings would be 100's cheaper in a Civic? Maybe cheaper...not 100's.
What's really important in life is...
Finding a good mechanic!! LOL
/Joke
How many miles did she have?
Mines an 06.

Not so sure about a civic but do know they cost as little as $30-50 in some cars. Mine had 170k miles. Actually really liked driving that car and it was surprisingly good in the snow. Engine ran smooth but the repairs for brake calipers, tie rod, exhaust, etc was too much to keep putting into the car.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Not so sure about a civic but do know they cost as little as $30-50 in some cars. Mine had 170k miles. Actually really liked driving that car and it was surprisingly good in the snow. Engine ran smooth but the repairs for brake calipers, tie rod, exhaust, etc was too much to keep putting into the car.

@sajokaz, that is derailing! This thread is over a year old so it was doomed to derail. If I can vent about my Saab, you are free to vent about real life woes!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2

I assume you mean just for the part?
We're you looking at genuine Saab parts? Because non OEM are pretty damn cheap.

8bc1c65c7c252ee0306672f92dba3c6b.jpg

Claps1775

Reaction score
I love Saabs. The 99-02 were a bad year for them. Sludge and things not lasting. I would love to get a newer saab. I do my own work on my Saabs. How ever i found a shop here in Boise Idaho that still works on them and had his license up to date. The 2002 Bigger vert needs the transmission rebuilt. No reverse or when it's hot it will not go in. I plan on beef g up the motor. Twin turbo or a bigger turbo. Like to give her another hp. Stock hp is 235. She is super fast. I also want to upgrade the suspension and body. Add Porsche brake calipers too. They would be a sweet upgrade.

Claps1775

Reaction score
Got my loan Qi wireless charger today. Great new though. I was worried about the outterbox defender case being to thick to charge. No. It charges my phone with the case one. Sweetness. Super happy now.