Looking at tablets

fallofshadows

Reaction score
Hey folks!

To the mods: If this is posted in the wrong spot, please move it. I couldn't find a better place to post :p

I've been looking at tablets lately, with the samsung galaxy being one of them. I'd like to know others' opinions on the tablet, and what other ones you guys might recommend. Right now my price range would be up to about 250 dollars. I'm still paying off my HTC Rezound :p

I'm basically looking for something that only runs Wifi, has USB ports, and is at least a 7 inch screen. 10 inches would be nice though... 16 gigs of memory should be enough, because I have a 16gb microSD laying around.

So what could you guys suggest? Right now I'm hooked on the Galaxy, and the HTC Flyer. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
fallofshadows

Reaction score
Numerous new tablets will be out this summer matching your price range. Google is supposedly working on its nexus tablet with a price of 149-199. Sit tight. Good stuff is coming down the pipe

baldybill

Reaction score
I too have a question on tablets: Should I get something like the Transformer with the Keyboard Dock? Or get something else and use a BT keyboard? I do anticipate using a keyboard with it a lot.