Looking to buy....

CSteffel21

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a tablet for everyday use.
I'd like to stick with Samsung just because I am satisfied with my Galaxy S5 phone.
But open to all others as well.

I need some help deciding which one to buy.

Definitely need a Micro SD card slot
Price does not really matter
Preferably a larger screen would be nice
I will only use it on WiFi as well

Could really use some help deciding which ones to go for, if you have any please post what you like and dislike about your current tablet.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I would go with a Sammy as well. You may want to look at the Galaxy 12.2 as well.The Note Pro 12.2' has 3GB of RAM and quad-core processor offers superior performance, while the S Pen becomes truly useful in combination with the slates large, bright screen.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Samsung makes great tablets, my first was a first Gen 10.1, Good but first Gen, second and Current a Nexus 10, love it except for the non-microSD part. I looked at the 12.2 and it was nice but huge.

Sent from my Lollipop

OP
CSteffel21

CSteffel21

Reaction score
Probably just gonna have to go into a store and check em out and have a worker convince me which one to buy. Lol
I think I'm a going to go with the pro.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Probably just gonna have to go into a store and check em out and have a worker convince me which one to buy. Lol
I think I'm a going to go with the pro.
Good idea.. You may find 12.2 is too big and 10" is a better choice..

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The 12.2 is awesome. I'm hoping they make a quad HD version while they are refreshing their tablet line ups. The 12.2 is my daily driver. I also have a Xoom and a couple of iPads. None of them have gotten any face time since the 12.2 arrived.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I would go with a Sammy as well. You may want to look at the Galaxy 12.2 as well.The Note Pro 12.2' has 3GB of RAM and quad-core processor offers superior performance, while the S Pen becomes truly useful in combination with the slates large, bright screen.
I agree with Jeffrey! I have the Tab Note Pro 12.2 with Verizon 4g....I LOVE it!

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I bought an ASUS Transformer pad last summer and am not really happy with it. It's laggy which annoys me.... I am looking into a Samsung either 8 or 10". Really want something with the S Pen but my question is how does it stack up to the pen features on the Note 4? Is it still worth it as far as features or should I look at just the tab series?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
IMO, you really can't go wrong with the Sammy Tab series. And the SPen support would be a huge plus. They don't have as many specific Spen features as the Note 4, but since you already use and enjoy the Spen, the Tab would be the way to go IMO.
My second choice would be the Nexus 9. Both me and my SO enjoy our Nexus 7s daily and she uses a stylus with hers ALL the time. She actually prefers to use a stylus on her S5 more often than not, but I'm getting off track here.
Personally I'd go with the Tab.
Good luck with your decision Miller!

S5 tap'n

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I bought an ASUS Transformer pad last summer and am not really happy with it. It's laggy which annoys me.... I am looking into a Samsung either 8 or 10". Really want something with the S Pen but my question is how does it stack up to the pen features on the Note 4? Is it still worth it as far as features or should I look at just the tab series?
I have the Samsung Note Pro 12 inch worth Verizon.....I love love love it. The Spen is the reason I got it. It has yet to disappoint me.

sent from my fabulous Note 4♡

OP
CSteffel21

CSteffel21

Reaction score
Are most of these tablets expandable storage. That along with what's the best in opinions.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk