[MM Themes] For CM 5.0.7

droid_maine

Reaction score
This thread is going to continue to grow with themes that have been either updated or designed to work with CM 5.0.7.X ROMs.

All of these themes will be designed for application using the newest version of Metamorph (Root Access Required) All credit for the design of these themes goes to their original developers.

NOTE: These MM Themes were not built or tested by their original developers. Please do not contact the Devs for support on these theme ports. If you have a question, or an issue with a theme posted here please post to this thread and either myself or another community member will gladly do our best to assist you. Not only will this help prevent confusion, it will also help you to receive the most timely and accurate answer...

Thank you, and enjoy....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installation Instructions:

1. Copy the ZIP to the AndroidThemes folder on your SD Card
2. Open MM and choose Extract New
3. Apply All and enjoy...

Please Note: My converted themes will NOT update your Clock and Notification Colors. A great new feature to the Spare Parts App included with CM 5.0.7.x is the ability to change the colors on your own without manually updating the XML files for each theme. (just remember, you must reboot your phone in order to see these color changes)

Here are the link to the downloads...

Smoked Glass-Esque MM Theme, Credit to The Kilpatrick Project

Drop Theme Available as a MM Theme directly from the DEV, here.

Last edited:

mazz0310

Reaction score
I did this, and even with spare parts I can't get the clock, ERI, or date white. Otherwise works great.

nkhex19

Reaction score
I just flashed the MM theme you posted droid_maine of the smoked glass-esque and it looks awesome. Thanks for posting it and taking the time the convert the theme to 5.0.7.

OP
droid_maine

droid_maine

Reaction score
I did this, and even with spare parts I can't get the clock, ERI, or date white. Otherwise works great.

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but did you remember to reboot your phone after changing the colors in Spare Parts?

Also, there are 2 places in Spare Parts to find the settings for the colors...

Both are accessible from the first page under "User Interface Tweaks"...

One section is "General", and the other is Notifications.

In General, check the box labeled "Show Clock", then change the colors for your Clock Color, Date Color, and Carrier...

In Notifications you can change all the other colors in your Notifications Dropdown...

Note: If you hit the home button instead of the back button to get out of either of these menus the colors won't stick (at least in my tests). Do not hit the Home button until you are back to the main screen in Spare Parts.

Last but not least... Reboot your phone...

Please let me know how this works for you.

Last edited:

mazz0310

Reaction score
Ah doh, my bad.....I was at work so I was kinda half paying attention while I was tweaking and I was only changing things under notification settings, I didnt even go into general. But atleast I was remembering to reboot. Thanks for the help.

OP
droid_maine

droid_maine

Reaction score
Ah doh, my bad.....I was at work so I was kinda half paying attention while I was tweaking and I was only changing things under notification settings, I didnt even go into general. But atleast I was remembering to reboot. Thanks for the help.

Not a problem... That is why it's called a community. :)

mazz0310

Reaction score
Lol its still very embarrassing , but anyway, it worked great. I appreciate your hard work making it compatible.

jraggio

Reaction score
Can somebody here explain what all the colors are for? The names are not obvious to me (ex. "no notification color" or "clear notifications color" "ticker" etc.). Also, please confirm that we are unable to change the color of the notification bar itself.

Thanks,
John

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
its pandroid not phandroid:)

we seem to get confused

Any drop theme sceenshots out there?

showcaseS.png

hers my original thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/46441-droptheme-mm.html

Last edited:
OP
droid_maine

droid_maine

Reaction score
Can somebody here explain what all the colors are for? The names are not obvious to me (ex. "no notification color" or "clear notifications color" "ticker" etc.). Also, please confirm that we are unable to change the color of the notification bar itself.

Thanks,
John

Notifications ticker color is the color of the text that scrolls when u first get a notification...

No notifications title color is the color of the text that states you have no notifications...

Clear notifications lable color is the color of the text on the clear button...

Ongoing notifications title color is the color of the titles of your ongoing notifications... such as task killer running in the background.

Latest notifications title color is self explanitory, as are most of the others...

Don't forget... your clock and date cand carrier colors are in General...

Samurai26

Reaction score
A bit off-topic here but, do I have to have rom manager premium in order to be able to upgrade CM that way? Or can i upgrade it with the free rom manager?

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for all the work you have done and posting this here droid_maine! The only thing I request is that you make sure no theme devs will get upset w/ their theme being posted here. Other than that keep it up man!

Samurai26

Reaction score
Having trouble getting Smoked Glass theme to work on 5071. While Metamorphing the theme i get stuck on applying framework-res.apk, and it just sits there until i reboot or battery pull... Ideas?
(I have already tried rebooting and MMing again)

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Having trouble getting Smoked Glass theme to work on 5071. While Metamorphing the theme i get stuck on applying framework-res.apk, and it just sits there until i reboot or battery pull... Ideas?
(I have already tried rebooting and MMing again)

do you have USB DEBUGGING enabled?