FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Looking forward to the Moto Mod that adds a 3.5 mm headphone jack!!!!:rolleyes:

Sorry just couldn't resist this.
We all know it's coming, most likely as a multiple function Mod.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a light saber mod. They already have the Jedi hand wave down pat.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm looking for a light saber mod. They already have the Jedi hand wave down pat.
It's on the way.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've already seen more tv commercials for this product this week alone than I've seen for Android watches, Android tablets and Android phones (other than Samsung) in my lifetime combined. Not the phone but the mods.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It's definitely getting attention, and that's a good thing.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I forgot to put my phone on the charger last night and awoke this morning to 53% battery on the phone and 0% on the battery mod :eek:. Once I got settled in at work, I threw my phone on a charger and brought 'em both up to 100%. It's almost quitting time and I'm heading out for a get-together which will probably last into the wee hours. With phones in my past, I would be a little nervous and make sure I had my charging brick filled up just in case I take a lot of pictures. Currently, I'm sitting at 100% charge on my phone and 72% on the battery mod.
I need to look around and see if there's some sort of battery app that will work a little better reading the mod and phone power. Right now, I have no idea how long I have on the batteries, but I can assure you I'll still have plenty of charge when I finally turn off the lights tonight.
This setup does not suck at all..!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You have to love owning a Moto Z phone, anyone of the Z series. As I sit at the airport this morning I can't help but chuckle (and feel sorry) for all the people with phones plugged into outlets. Everywhere I look every outlet is packed full of phone chargers and there are wires everywhere (a lot of iPhones....does that battery not last?). My Moto Z Force still lasts all day one year into everyday use. But if I do need to "top off" I can just snap on my Incipio Mod and keep on doing what I want, not tangled down to an outlet and wires. Moto Z phones and Moto Mods rock!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
You have to love owning a Moto Z phone, anyone of the Z series. As I sit at the airport this morning I can't help but chuckle (and feel sorry) for all the people with phones plugged into outlets. Everywhere I look every outlet is packed full of phone chargers and there are wires everywhere (a lot of iPhones....does that battery not last?). My Moto Z Force still lasts all day one year into everyday use. But if I do need to "top off" I can just snap on my Incipio Mod and keep on doing what I want, not tangled down to an outlet and wires. Moto Z phones and Moto Mods rock!

I still get far more time on this battery than any phone I've had in the past, but my battery mod isn't holding up like it used to. I'm thinking it's time to replace it -- maybe I'll go with the one that charges wirelessly next time.
(I still don't need to charge mid-day, and never need to take my charging brick if I go out after work.)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I still get far more time on this battery than any phone I've had in the past, but my battery mod isn't holding up like it used to. I'm thinking it's time to replace it -- maybe I'll go with the one that charges wirelessly next time.
(I still don't need to charge mid-day, and never need to take my charging brick if I go out after work.)

There are bound to be some more great sales as we get deeper into the Holiday shopping season. AT&T had battery Mods on sale for $10 on Black Friday. Hopefully there are some more sales like that soon.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
There are bound to be some more great sales as we get deeper into the Holiday shopping season. AT&T had battery Mods on sale for $10 on Black Friday. Hopefully there are some more sales like that soon.

Whoa, I'm sorry I missed that one!
It's not bad enough to be actively searching, but if there's another deal like that, I'll jump on it! My oldest joined the ranks with the Z Force & a battery mod would make a great stocking stuffer now that he travels with work. Heck, I'd buy one for each of us for back ups if a deal like that comes back around!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Has anyone seem this sale at Verizon? How did we not know about this? Buy any regular price Moto Mod and get an Instashare Projector for free. I just bought a Kate Spade battery Mod for $29.99 and got a $299.99 projector for free. Looks like supplies are running low and the projectors are already on "backorder". I'm OK with waiting until January for free stuff (well... almost free).

514da71493be570b4d4d931fd5930e86.jpg

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Has anyone seem this sale at Verizon? How did we not know about this? Buy any regular price Moto Mod and get an Instashare Projector for free. I just bought a Kate Spade battery Mod for $29.99 and got a $299.99 projector for free. Looks like supplies are running low and the projectors are already on "backorder". I'm OK with waiting until January for free stuff (well... almost free).

514da71493be570b4d4d931fd5930e86.jpg

Holy smokes!
The $29 Kate Spade mod is sold out, but it's still available with the <edited> battery mod.
There IS still a $39 Kate Spade available -- noticed once I logged in from my PC. I pulled the trigger on a new battery mod, which I needed. Looking forward to trying out the protector. If it works well, that'll make instructing some of my classes that much easier.
Thanks Sajo!

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm not sure if my order is going to process or not. It still displays "Pending" on the Verizon website. They must have had a lot of orders and not enough inventory and now it's bogging down their system. We shall see.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I'm not sure if my order is going to process or not. It still displays "Pending" on the Verizon website. They must have had a lot of orders and not enough inventory and now it's bogging down their system. We shall see.

Fingers crossed.....