[New Theme] Collision - Lithium Mod 1.0.12.1

magma_camel

Reaction score
looks good however theres a couple things im giong to change about it and if you could help that would be great

basicly the keyboard i dont like it to much how do i change it thanks

JaCelica2k

Reaction score
I like it but am missing my "droid" notification. Is there an easy way for me to get this back?

ustewjt

Reaction score
Hi,

Long time lurker here.

I am loving this new build. However, I cannot see some of my notifications due to the black background of the notification slide-down. Is there an easy way to change that background color or add color to the black fonts being used for some notifications?

Also, is there a way to remove the transparency from the last called number list. With my static image background, this too is difficult to read.

I too initially had FC problems on superuser, but I just installed v3.2.1 and it seems fine now.

Otherwise, loving it! Great work!

Thanks, Tim

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

bigbadboots

Reaction score
ok, so after i installed this, i had a different kernel. I had chevy's 1.2 ghz LV and it replaced it with something else. I reinstalled my chevy kernel with no problems, but I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?

bodean

Reaction score
ok, so after i installed this, i had a different kernel. I had chevy's 1.2 ghz LV and it replaced it with something else. I reinstalled my chevy kernel with no problems, but I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?

Happened to me also. Phone as become real slow/laggy since installing this over 1.0.12

keyblade

Reaction score
Looks cool, though I'm hesitant to try because of the Superuser issues.

Serqet

Reaction score
Looks cool, though I'm hesitant to try because of the Superuser issues.

I got forced close's all over the place yesterday when I tried Superuser 2.3, and that was not on this theme at all. Went back to 2.1 and everything is grand. 2.2 had issues for me too. Soooo I think I've resolved to just stick with what has never been broken for me - 2.1. I have ever yet to have any issue with 2.1 no matter what ROM/theme I'm using.

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
i'm loving your selection of icons in this theme, jrummy! thank you!

i'm having a few minor issues and wondering if anybody else is having the same one that deal with the phone.apk/contacts.apk

1) when going through my contacts and clicking on my contacts' icons, for those w/ facebook status updates, some of them say something like "*status update* 3 hours ago via ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"

2) when going through my call log, contacts, and favorites the phone icon to the very far right has a clear icon, but as i begin scrolling up and/or down the phone icon's background begin to turn to a solid black and it gets more frequent.

i'm wondering if 2) is because my contact list has a thousand of my closest friends on it :)

the hard work is much appreciated, jrummy!

best,
rf

crainbo

Reaction score

Adrozz07

Reaction score
Was wondering if inTIGERation theme was going to make its way to ROM manager?

lessonz

Reaction score
2) when going through my call log, contacts, and favorites the phone icon to the very far right has a clear icon, but as i begin scrolling up and/or down the phone icon's background begin to turn to a solid black and it gets more frequent.

best,
rf
Same issue here.