[New Theme] Collision - Lithium Mod 1.0.12.1

killjoylm1

Reaction score
Love your work as always! The only thing I would modify is the transparency in the call log and dialer. This increases options for using different wallpapers. Does not need to be completely opaque, but just slightly less transparent. However, it is your theme and your the man! Too bad there is not a way to edit the transparency in the dialer app...or is there???' Thanks for all your hard work...really good stuff!!!

elwood1229

Reaction score
I installed Lithium Mod earlier this week and have been having the best battery life of any rom I have used to date--which I really, really like. The answer call slider is frustrating but something I can deal with. Being fairly new to all of this, I don't fully understand how such things work. I suspect the rom itself would have the biggest affect on the battery but don't know how much of a role different themes play. So basically, I am wondering whether there is any insight as to whether or not a new theme would affect battery performance? I like the current theme I am using, but would be willing to change it to fix the slider issue if battery life is not affected negatively. Hope that makes sense and thanks for all insights!

Elwood

EvilDobe

Reaction score
2) when going through my call log, contacts, and favorites the phone icon to the very far right has a clear icon, but as i begin scrolling up and/or down the phone icon's background begin to turn to a solid black and it gets more frequent.

Happens to me as well.
Also when on a call sometimes the phone icon turns into a small white box. Doesn't really have any adverse effects but it does take away from the aesthetics.

Great work though. What's the ETA of the rest of the themes being "fixed" include the corrects made in 1.0.12.1?

cromo8

Reaction score
love the rom/theme but right now i have three or four apps that need to update/set to update automatically and they all ended with errors, such as facebook, rom manager, and movies, so i tried to do it manually and now it says i dont even have the apps from the market

anyone know a fix?

also slightly less important i was using alternative dark theme for the first version of lithium and when i updated facebook the widget went from themed to regular crappy grey, there a fix to that?

xanthumn

Reaction score
Loving the new theme. Faster and more responsive than Li-1.0.12 NEXTheme.

I have not been able to find the option to set vibrate when call connected/ended. Has the option not been set in this theme?
Traveling through some very poor connection areas this is vital for me to not seem the fool talking to myself :)

Other than the minor irritation regarding the monospaced font (personal preference) I have not found anything else to complain about.

Thank you again for all your hard work!

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

khanable

Reaction score
Installed, runs very smooth! dancedroid

I noticed several minor problems:

1) Facebook refuses to update. It fails during installation all the time.
2) The dialer and contact list (as others have said) is a bit hard to read
3) The notification slider being solid black makes some things unreadable
4) Black boxes appear in the contact list

Not deal breakers because the rest of this rom is just straight up droid sex.

Keep up the great work!!

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so.. I'm thinking of changing the contacts to not be trarnsparent for next time.. maybe just add an option to download the transparent one seperately.

Teezy

Reaction score
text in my notifications is allllllllll black. the entire theme itself is way too opaque and dark, to say the most (primarily referring to the status bar, notifications, and lock slider). a bit too much transparent in the dialer/call log/contacts app xD
GREAT concept though. i loved it while it lasted for a few minutes lol gonna give the Evo theme a shot.

ricwhic414

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out the superuser problem? I saw someone say that they went to 2.1 but I dont have that version backup somewhere. I am wondering if some of these issues are because I did not wipe before I did this. I am at work right now and I dont feel like sitting here and running titanium backup to get all my stuff back on my phone

wtfdroid

Reaction score
Great work, awesome theme.

Quick question(s), in the screen shots you have 5 icons on the bottom of the screen, but mine has 3 with the 2 buttons dedicated to switching the screen left/right, how can I fix mine to look like yours? Also some of your screens show the center program button as the small squares, mine is the droid who lifts his arm, how do i fix this as well?

bright2018

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with facebook not updating. Any fix for this jrummy?

Otherwise I'm loving this theme!!

EDIT: Rebooted my phone and facebook installed the first time!

Last edited:

generalyummy

Reaction score
Has anybody found a fix for the plain black text in the notification bar. It makes it so I can't read any of my notifications, otherwise everything works great for me.

tdweng

Reaction score
Reverted back to the blue theme, seemed to have to many issues. Not sure what is going on there, but usually never have any issues with any of JRummy's Roms.

On a side i can't install Nook on my phone the download always fails, anybody have an idea why this may be happening or even able to get it to work.

Also JRummy are you planning on theming some clock and notifications like you did in kenegrade?

bpassino

Reaction score
I don't really like the font that comes with this, so I went to try to change it with the allinone script AND Absolute System and neither work? Is there a solution? I might have to switch themes cause this font is bugging me! :icon_eek:

use absolute system to change it to stock or whatever you like.

tracker

Reaction score
Is there way to fix this (red arrow) tab does not look rite...