NFC & Google Wallet

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can use Google wallet on a Verizon Droid Maxx??

How can this be accomplished??

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 2

Casen

Reaction score
We need root, and maybe a custom recovery first.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can use Google wallet on a Verizon Droid Maxx??

How can this be accomplished??

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 2
In the set up procedure there is a window prompting for credit card info for Google Wallet, I personally don't use it. Clicked passed it. Upon further review the colorful "W" is nowhere on my phone now. Could've been hallucinating.

Casen

Reaction score
In the set up procedure there is a window prompting for credit card info for Google Wallet, I personally don't use it. Clicked passed it. Upon further review the colorful "W" is nowhere on my phone now. Could've been hallucinating.

Are you sure it wasn't a set up for ISIS?

Sent from my DROID MAXX via Tapatalk 4.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure it wasn't a set up for ISIS?

This bugs me now, never had a urge of any kind to extend my credit card number electronically for the nearest tech junky to steal. The google colored "W" still looks familiar compared to the purple wallet logo. Could of been. Update 12.7.7 supposedly fixed Isis shortly after first boot. No trace of Isis on phone either. I'm 60% confidant in saying colored "W" because I recognized the logo especially with the CC prompt. Honesty I was more focused on reading the prompts to get it fired up. It had to slip past the Verizon boys that compile the bloatware packages. But end game is no it still won't work with out root.

Casen

Reaction score
Lol, drats