[Official] "I got my Nexus 6P!" Thread

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
well i currently have a brand new wifi phone :) what the hell galaxy nexus to g2 new sim , now this damn thing has another smaller sim which of course i dont have :) ill have to get over to the verizon store after work tommorow :(
Cut that sucker down! I cut my own sim based on a thread that PC (I think) created so I could use the sim I had with my Note 4. No issues whatsoever. Search for micro nano sim on the forum here & you should find it or Google convert micro to nano sim. There's a great template you can print off to cut it down. I did mine with a good pair of scissors.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

pc747

Rescue Squad
Yeah they are pretty easy to cut. I actually have a sim card cutting tool, but scissors work just as well. I actually had an issue a year ago with Verizon giving me a nano sim for my nexus 6 so I had them give me one for my galaxy nexus which I cut to make it work. No issues with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
I'm going to pick up a tracfone sim card

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Ok jut t update went to verizon after work and got the nano sim i needed. Now the surprise it was free, i didnt know anything from verizon was free :)

shark86x

I have pretty much made up my mind to grab a 128gb 6p, but without seeing in person , I'm not sure which color graphite or aluminum. Are there any differences other than the color, like grip feel, stickyness etc?