[ROM] [PORT] Eclipse V2.2.1

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
for some strange reason i think 2.0 is better , im running a extended battery and it took forever to kill i had music running and display left on while doin **** , was lef ton for over 16 hours and it died den, one this rom did almost by miday doing nothin...

see post 13 in this thread. the power profile will kill the battery if its the one from the bionic.

Irish_Rhino

Reaction score
This ROM is great.
I've been using v1.1.1 as my 'everyday' since 12/6/11, and have had minimal problems. I didn't upgrade to v2, because it seemed like there were too many people with problems. This version seems pretty stable, so once the battery issue is resolved, I plan to (hopefully) use this as my 'everyday'.
With all of the new phones being released, thank you for not bailing on the Droid 3.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its really not that hard to do. Its an xml in framework-res.apk. if you pull if out of the rom zip and open it with 7zip or winrar or something like it, just browse to res/xml and replace the power_profile.xml with one from a stock d3 framework-res. Then close the archive, put the apk back in the rom zip and reflash it.

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

trini.s2k

Reaction score
Its really not that hard to do. Its an xml in framework-res.apk. if you pull if out of the rom zip and open it with 7zip or winrar or something like it, just browse to res/xml and replace the power_profile.xml with one from a stock d3 framework-res. Then close the archive, put the apk back in the rom zip and reflash it.

simple for you lol , people like me a lil hard ..can you do it and mirror it for us please lol

lotzakritters

Reaction score

Thanks for the info buck. +10

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

trini.s2k

Reaction score
hey first thing i notice superuser cant be updated in su binary , it errors out saying cant get a connection and its on wifi

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
hey first thing i notice superuser cant be updated in su binary , it errors out saying cant get a connection and its on wifi

The site is down from what I understood from a tweet buy the su dev earlier

Sent from my D2G

carlisdead

Reaction score
Yay! Muchos gracias Angel! Question for anyone: do I have to wipe everything then flash 2.2.1? Or can I just install the zip without wipe like a theme?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums