R3Ds THEMES FOR The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah man.. hook me up with this wallpaper!!!

snap20101016_015102.png

anuraj1

Reaction score
I didn't get an answer to a few of my questions, so I just flashed Poolboy to see how it was. I love it so far, and it is better than Urban in my opinion.

No R2-D2, which is much more professional than Urban was with all the random star wars stuff.

I installed it right over Urban wthout going back to stock. I just had to manually remove Youtube, Car Home and LauncherPro again so I could get the updated version from the market.

Great job on this theme, it is a keeper!

anuraj1

Reaction score
I didn't get an answer to a few of my questions, so I just flashed Poolboy to see how it was. I love it so far, and it is better than Urban in my opinion.

No R2-D2, which is much more professional than Urban was with all the random star wars stuff.

I installed it right over Urban wthout going back to stock. I just had to manually remove Youtube, Car Home and LauncherPro again so I could get the updated version from the market.

Great job on this theme, it is a keeper!

Hmm, in Titanium, a lot of apps have an R2-D2 icon, but it might have been carried over from Urban since I installed Poolboy right over it, I'm not sure.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Could you please put a pic of the red app drawer arrow. The LP upload is not working with Urban Black. Thanks.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Could you please put a pic of the red app drawer arrow. The LP upload is not working with Urban Black. Thanks.

Did you try to install via recovery?
Please explain

R3Ds™ TheMeS

I did install it through Boot Recovery. Then into ClockWorkMod I go. Install and then reboot. The icon for app drawer is still the stock one. Help please.

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
I'm going to post a small update to urban black to fix some minor bugs and requests...like updated YouTube, remove r2d2 images and unlock sound, launcherpro themed, time picker black on black and a few other changes.

R3Ds™ TheMeS

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I'm going to post a small update to urban black to fix some minor bugs and requests...like updated YouTube, remove r2d2 images and unlock sound, launcherpro themed, time picker black on black and a few other changes.

R3Ds™ TheMeS

has it been updated yet :icon_ banana:

Robbie72

Reaction score

R3Ds™ TheMeS

has it been updated yet :icon_ banana:

Yes it has been updated as a patch. Go to his website to download it.

OP
R3Ds

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.1.0.0.URBaN.BLaCK.PATCH.PROPER. THEME-R3Ds

posted
The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.1.0.0.URBaN.BLaCK.PATCH.PROPER.THEME-R3Ds
check OP for links and info....
this patch is different than the one on my site.
this one is more up to date, and has launcher pro 8.1.1.
enjoy

Tsip85

Reaction score
posted
The.ULTIMATE.DROiD.1.0.0.URBaN.BLaCK.PATCH.PROPER.THEME-R3Ds
check OP for links and info....
this patch is different than the one on my site.
this one is more up to date, and has launcher pro 8.1.1.
enjoy
Can I run this patch over the very first Urban theme that was posted on here, before it was removed and brought back to life? I'd like to get rid of R2. Also, I've changed a few icons in the status bar...like battery icon and 3g icon...stuff like that. If I DL the patch, will I lose that stuff?

moneymaker19

Reaction score
launcher pro on pool boy is not 8.1? i went to update launcher pro and it was unsuccessful? any help

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Redman, Not too sure what's happening but since the last patch for UrbanBlack, LauncherPro has been suffering many force closes. Never has happened until now.

DeeMat

Reaction score
Redman, Not too sure what's happening but since the last patch for UrbanBlack, LauncherPro has been suffering many force closes. Never has happened until now.

Just FYI, I installed Blk and the corresponding patch and have had no FCs.