Reaction score

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
What do you girls think of this? I'm not sold on the battery meter I have one ima try next

Crap the one I have that would be a perfect match I don't have the charging animation pngs

if anyone sees this battery meter or knows where i got it from a super long time ago let me know....

yes found it, thanks Last2No

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
This is a nice one.. :)

What do you girls think of this? I'm not sold on the battery meter I have one ima try next

Crap the one I have that would be a perfect match I don't have the charging animation pngs

if anyone sees this battery meter or knows where i got it from a super long time ago let me know....

yes found it, thanks Last2No

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Just as a heads up, Everything that has been currently requested in this thread, I have added in the list in the OP, so if you have made a request look over that list, make sure I got yours and let me know if you have anymore. :)

bkcdroid

Reaction score
I really like the gb keyboard over the froyo one. Others might agree... it would be a neat option to offer and I can confirm it works with DC 9-10.5, at least on mine!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I really like the gb keyboard over the froyo one. Others might agree... it would be a neat option to offer and I can confirm it works with DC 9-10.5, at least on mine!

I have a plethora of different keyboards ... that's more of a theme thing also

Spyder RT

Reaction score

I swear Peter Alfonso did a zip file strictly for froyo a couple of months ago

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have the zip that will install the GB keyboard if anybody wants it. It is the one Pete did. I will post it after work

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
sounds good for now, but as a note i did plan on doing a Droid Concepts GB keyboard in the future, meaning a port of ours rather than using some one else's.. just a heads up.. ;)

I have the zip that will install the GB keyboard if anybody wants it. It is the one Pete did. I will post it after work

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Edi

Reaction score
Just installed this today and so far I'm really liking it! The speed is quite amazing. :)

The only thing I noticed so far is there is no ability to remove ads, so that's that I would like to add to the list.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
I saw that there is "full blacklisting" in the OP, but the description in the post requesting it was maybe worded and/or described different than what I would like to see. But I've been wrong alot before.

I would like the option to go to call log, long press on a phone number there and have 'blacklist' as part of the options, therefore adding that number to your blacklist. Why make anyone in your contacts go straight to voice mail?

Thanks.

p.s., very nice rom, running v10 and it flies like a DC10 . . . . lol.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL a DC10?

Is that supposed to be insulting or...

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Nope, not an insult, I've been on a couple of DC10's, I think. I thought it was the DC3 that was the turd.

bkcdroid

Reaction score
I would like to see the contacts app have a phone shortcut directly beside the contact name. It's on the call log page and the favorites page, but not contacts... I've had it as an option on other ROMS, it would be appreciated...
I'll second DSP. I use my Droid as a music player a lot!

Sent from my NookColor using DroidForums