Requests Thread

DavidM.

Reaction score
Yep. To change status bar - Settings > Droid Concepts Settings > User Interface > Notifications > Custom notification bar (check it) then Bar color (change it).

I would love the lockscreen change and LED colors too.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm outside all day at work, so last place I want to be lol

SaxaDroid

Reaction score
Luca at XDA has some gingerbread goodies ported into his 2.2.2 rom.like the text selector cursor from GB

pbrewer81

Reaction score
Request

If possible... The ability to mod/move where the items in the notification bar live. Like move the clock to the middle of the notification bar, battery to left side, notifications to to right...etc. I have seen people who have tweaked the frame work to do that and I don't know how :) Thanks a ton for an awesome rom!!!

sline-dawg

Reaction score
How about enable quiet hours... Hate service calls at 11 pm waking up the wife.....:angry:

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
This could be done, but providing the user the option to choose where it is would be very hard, because of that, It will remain where it is, but I could try to assist you in moving it to where you would be able to put everything where you wanted.. It is possible, just not something I would do to change it for everyone, hope you understand.

If possible... The ability to mod/move where the items in the notification bar live. Like move the clock to the middle of the notification bar, battery to left side, notifications to to right...etc. I have seen people who have tweaked the frame work to do that and I don't know how :) Thanks a ton for an awesome rom!!!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Glad you got the app, I will see about adding something like that, just hard to gauge how soon all these requests can be implemented, but we will see.

How about enable quiet hours... Hate service calls at 11 pm waking up the wife.....:angry:

djakrse

Reaction score
Good one! And tilt yer phone for tap. Careful to have your frosty mugs ready ppl

Sent from my Tapatalk-using Droid